Do You Want Us Y/N? (Gabriel x Reader x Sam)

Request: Gabriel x Reader x Sam fic. Sam and Gabe fight over reader

Reader Sex: Female

Reader Gender: Any

Pairing: Gabriel x Reader x Sam

Summary: Gabe and Sam have been fighting over the reader for a while now and they finally agree on a compromise.

Word Count: 2,038

Warnings: Language, smut, biting, threesome, anal

Fic:

Here it goes again. You kick your feet up on the coffee table and bury your nose in your book as Sam and Gabe resume their bickering over you. You had to admit you liked both of them, but you refused to choose one over the other. There was no way you were going to be the reason one hated the other.

"Why would anyone choose you over me?" Gabe asks, careful to leave your name out of it even though you knew they were referring to you.

"Maybe because I'm a human and you're, what even are you? A ball of light?" Sam retorts.

"I'm an angel," Gabe spits back, "An archangel to be exact. I could protect anyone ten times better than you could."

"I'm sorry, are you implying that I'm weak?" Sam asks.

"Oh I'm not implying anything Winchester," Gabe responds, "I think it's pretty obvious that I'm better than you in every way."

"Why don't the two of you just get a room already?" you comment, keeping your eyes on your book.

"Only if you're in it Sugar," Gabe states. Sam doesn't respond so you peak over your book to see them giving each other a look. They look from each other to you and back again as if they'd never contemplated the idea of sharing you before. You, on the other hand, had contemplated that particular situation multiple times before. All the thoughts of the things they could do to you run through your mind.

Gabe and Sam stalk towards you, dropping down to the couch on either side of you. Sam plucks your book from your hands and shuts it before tossing it to the table and you make absolutely no move to stop him. "Would you like that Y/N?" Gabe asks. You swallow hard and nod your head.

"I don't know why we didn't think of this before," Sam says, leaning in towards you, "It could be fun."

"Could?" Gabe scoffs, "No, it will be fun."

"Are you two actually considering this or are you just messing with me?" you ask before you let yourself get too carried away.

"Only if you want us," Sam says.

"Do you want us Y/N?" Gabe asks.

"Yes," you whisper. Sam and Gabe smile wicked smiles before they each lean in and let a hand run down your arm. Despite having imagined this happening many times before, you find yourself immobilized, not sure which one to turn towards, touch, or kiss.

Sam makes your choice for you when he cups your cheek in his hand and turns your face towards him. His lips crash against yours any you melt against him as he kisses you roughly, your hands fisting into his shirt. Gabe presses himself up against your back, his lips meeting the skin of your neck. You slide your hands up to Sam's hair, tugging lightly and making him moan. His lips part and you take the opportunity to deepen the kiss, slipping your tongue into the warmth of his mouth.

Gabe begins to get impatient. He cups your cheek and gently pulls your lips to his. His kiss is much gentler than Sam's. Gabe's tongue slides along your bottom lip and you easily grant him access. His tongue slips into your mouth as Sam begins kissing your neck. Sam's lips move down to your shoulder and he bites down, making you gasp. Gabe pulls you towards him as if he's trying to protect you from Sam's roughness.