Tricksters (Gabriel x Reader)

Requests: Can you write a Gabriel x Female!Reader where she is an actual trickster? The Winchesters have a case with funny pranks and deaths, they summon Gabriel because they think it's him but he helps them find the real culprit and they prank each other leading to hot trickster smut. AND Hey I love your work and I wanted to see if you could write one where the main character is actually a trickster and runs into the Winchester's. AND Hey! I've read a lot of your writing, and it's amazing!!!! I was wondering if you could do a Gabriel-fic? I really don't have any preferences on plot, other than the reader having an extreme sweet tooth, like Gabe. Thanks! AND So, I have the ability to open Starbursts with my mouth and I was wondering if you'd be willing to write a fic where the reader has that talent and Gabe finds it incredibly sexy. Please???

Reader Sex: Female

Reader Gender: Female

Pairing: Gabriel x Trickster!Reader

Word Count: 3,495

Warnings: Trickster!Reader, Reader is being hunted by the Winchesters, mentions of the reader's faked death, language, smut, food!kink (if that's what you call it)

Fic:

"Cut the bullshit," Dean says angrily, "We know it was you."

"Are you calling me a liar?" Gabe asks, pacing inside the ring of fire around him.

"You're telling us that someone drowned in syrup and you had nothing to do with it?" Sam asks.

"Trust me, if it were my work, I'd take credit for it, but I didn't do it," Gabe says, "Maybe they just had an extreme love of syrup that lead to their untimely death."

"All kinds of weird shit has been going on," Dean says, "You know the 'Emperor's New Clothes' story? Well I wish you didn't; because of you someone has been running around naked without even knowing it. Someone almost starved to death because they believed their feet were glued to the floor. To top it off, someone had a heart attack and died after they saw their own obituary in the paper. Oh, and by the way, we found candy wrappers near the bodies of the two people who died. In what universe does this not sound like your work?"

"Ok, it does sound like something I'd do, but it wasn't me" Gabe responds, "I'm not the only trickster out there you know."

"If it wasn't you, then who was it?" Sam asks skeptically.

"You think I carry around a little black book filled with the names and numbers of every trickster alive?" Gabe snarks, "I have no clue who this trickster is."

"Well you're going to help us find out," Dean says.

***

Two hunters had been tracking you for a while. At first, you were afraid to get too close, but as time went on, you started messing with them. You learned the elder one was very attached to his car and the younger was extremely afraid of clowns; being the trickster that you were, you used this to your advantage. A popped tire here, a scratch in the paint there, a group of clowns parading through town; a few simple pranks wouldn't hurt them, but it would let you figure them out and mess with them until you decided to skip town. You wanted to know if they were an actual threat and if they would keep hunting you when you moved on.

Your latest kill was a millionaire who got his money through deception and downright theft. He took money from those who needed it the most, and as punishment, you took away something he needed to live, his ability to breathe. You knew the hunters would come running as soon as they heard about the strange occurrence, so you decide to play the part of the dead man's wife. You knew getting this close to them would be dangerous, but that only made it all the more fun.