Repeat After Me (Adam x Reader x Samandriel)

Request/Original Imagine: Could you do a fic based off of "Imagine Adam teaching Samandriel how to have sex and using your body to do so"? Thanks ^.^ (A/N: I'm not sure where this imagine came from, sorry)

Reader Gender: Female

Pairing: Adam x Reader x Samandriel

Word Count: 2,430

Warnings: Smut, oral, slightly dom!Adam, slightly sub!Reader and sub!Samandriel

Fic:

Adam grunts as you hollow your cheeks and use your tongue to work the underside of his cock. His hand wraps in your hair and his head falls back in ecstasy as his cock twitches. You know he's close, just a few more bobs of your head and you'll be swallowing him down. Adam groans as he finds his release, spilling himself in your mouth.

A flutter of wings sounds behind you, causing you to jump. You pull away from Adam with a loud 'pop' and Adam's hands fly to cover himself from the angel's view. He quickly pulls his pants on as he begins to yell. "For Christ's sake!" Adam shouts, "Doors exist for a reason Samandriel." You pull your open shirt around your body and try to cover yourself before standing from the floor and turning to face Samandriel. His face is a light shade of pink.

"I'm sorry," Samandriel says, "I heard noises and I thought you were in pain."

Adam laughs, "That was the exact opposite of pain."

"I don't understand," Samandriel says. Adam laughs again, causing Samandriel's face to become bright red.

"Adam," you chide, slapping him on the arm, "Don't be mean." You turn your attention back to Samandriel. "Do you know what you saw?" you ask him gently, he shakes his head indicating no.

"Would you like to?" Adam asks. You shoot Adam a look, wondering what he's up to. Samandriel nods his head eagerly.

"Are you seriously going to talk to an angel about the birds and the bees?" you ask.

"I was thinking more like show and tell than a talk," he responds.

"What?" you ask.

"I was thinking you and I could teach him a thing or two," Adam responds nonchalantly.

"You're ok with that?" you ask.

"I am if you are," Adam says, "Samandriel?"

"I would very much like to learn," Samandriel says. They both look at you, waiting for your answer.

"Ok," you respond, "Where do you want to start?"

"Have you ever been kissed?" Adam asks Samandriel.

"No," he responds.

"Then let's start there," Adam says, "This one's all you Y/N."

"Promise you won't get jealous?" you ask. A jealous boyfriend was not something you wanted.

"Promise," Adam responds before pulling you in for a quick kiss. He pulls away and pushes you towards Samandriel gently.

You move closer to Samandriel and hold your arms out, encouraging him forwards. You take off his cap and toss it to the side before wrapping your arms around his neck. He stands still, unsure what to do. "You can put your hands anywhere you want," you tell him, trying to get Samandriel to touch you.

The springs of the bed creak as Adam sits down, waiting for the show to start. Samandriel places his hands on your hips as you lean in slowly, giving him enough time to pull away if he wants to. He doesn't; instead, he leans in and you close the distance, pressing your lips to his gently.