A Change of Heart (Lucifer x Reader)

Requests: More Lucifer x reader smut? Please? Maybe he kidnaps reader, dreadfully in love with her. Sneaking into her room at night, giving her light kisses, holding her and mumbling about how he wished she loved him? AND Could you do a Lucifer x reader fic where he's conflicted about his feelings for the reader and just saved her life. 

 Warnings: Reader is kidnapped, language, smut

Fic:

"You should be a little more grateful to your savior Sweetheart," Lucifer tells you casually.

"My savior?" you scoff, "You have got to be kidding me. I had the situation handled until you showed up." To be honest he saved your life, but you weren't about to admit that to the devil himself.

"If by 'had the situation handled,' you mean 'up to your eyeballs in vampires,' then yes, you had it handled quite nicely," he retorts.

"I didn't need your help," you shout angrily, "Why did you even save me?" Had it been anyone else, you would've been grateful, but this was Lucifer, the man who was trying to start the apocalypse. You refused to be grateful to a man who wanted to destroy everything you knew.

"Because you did need my help," Lucifer responds, not giving any further explanation.

"If you think I'm going to give you information on the Winchesters just because you saved me, you're sorely mistaken," you tell him. You knew he wanted something from you, there was no other reason for him to save your life.

"That isn't why I saved you," Lucifer tells you.

"Bull shit," you respond.

"You know, the least you could say is thank you," he says, "I saved you from a nest of vampires and brought you to my home as a guest and this is how you repay me."

"I'm not a guest," you scoff, "I'm a prisoner."

"You're only a prisoner if you try to leave," he tells you, "Make yourself comfortable, you'll be here for a while." He snaps his fingers, leaving you on your own.

You cross your arms and plop down on the sofa grumpily. Looking around, you had to admit that if this was a prison, it was a very plush one. This was a home, not a prison cell. When you finally calm down, you decide to go looking for Lucifer, it probably wasn't smart to piss off an archangel.

When you find him, he's sitting in a study, his legs propped up on a desk while he leans back in a desk chair. He flips through a book lazily as if he's not really interested in the words on the page. "Lucifer?" you ask quietly, nervous that disturbing him might make him angry. You clear your throat a little louder and catch his attention.

"Yes?" he asks, refusing to look at you.

"Look, I'm sorry ok?" you say begrudgingly, "I would've died if you hadn't shown up and I just wanted to say thank you."

"That's all I wanted to hear," Lucifer tells you, "You're welcome."

"Yeah, can I leave now?" you ask.

Lucifer pauses for a moment, tapping his chin as if he's thinking. "No," he replies.

"Why the Hell not?" you ask angrily.

"You, well, you need rest," he tells you.

"And since when does the devil care about my wellbeing?" you question.

"Since now I suppose," he says, "Feel free to take a seat, put your feet up, you deserve a break seeing as you're so dedicated to your job." You sigh and take a seat in a large, overstuffed chair. There was no point in fighting a powerful being, especially without a weapon or backup.