Amateur Porn (Dean x Reader x Sam)

Request/Original Imagine: I love your work and hope you could write a fic based on the "Imagine Sam and Dean filming a video of them double penetrating you and sending it to Castiel to freak him out." from the dirtysupernaturalimagines (post/95410031830/imagine-sam-and-dean-filming-a-video-of-them) >//< much love

Reader Sex: Female

Reader Gender: Female

Pairing: Dean x Reader x Sam

Word Count: 3,027

Warnings: Smut, filming sexual acts, roughish sex, threesome, double penetration, anal, oral, dirty talk, language

Fic:

"Y/N, could we borrow you for a minute?" Dean asks, pulling your attention away from the book you had your nose buried in.

"Yes?" you ask, raising an eyebrow.

"Sam and I need to talk to you, privately," Dean answers. His eyes flick to where Cas sits and then back to you.

"Oh," you say, shutting your book and placing it on the table in front of you. From the look in Dean's eyes, you knew what he was after. Sam and Dean had been sharing you for a while now. You were there for them when they needed you and vice versa, you had to admit that it was a very good arrangement.

You follow Dean down the hall and as soon as Cas is out of view, Dean lifts you up and crashes his lips against yours. He carries you down the hall to your bedroom, kicking the door open before stepping inside. Dean shuts the door and presses you up against it.

"Getting started without me I see," Sam says. You reach your hand out and Sam comes to you. Your hand fists in his shirt as you break your kiss with Dean and switch to Sam's lips instead. Something strange catches your eye and you break the kiss with Sam.

"Why the Hell is there a tripod in my room?" you ask.

"Sammy and I had a little idea," Dean begins.

"Yeah? And what would that be?" you question.

"You know how Cas has been watching porn lately?" Sam asks.

"Unfortunately I know way too much about it," you respond.

"Well, Sam and I want to play a trick on him," Dean says, "Just to freak him out."

"If you're willing to help us that is," Sam adds.

"What? You want to film yourselves fucking me and then make Cas watch? Is that it?" you question.

"Essentially," Dean says. Sam gives you the puppy dog eyes and both boys wait for your answer.

"I'll do it, under one condition," you tell them.

"What's that?" Sam asks.

"The tape is for our eyes only, and Cas'. I swear to God, if this tape ends up on the internet I will kill you without hesitation. Is that understood?" you ask.

"Got it, no internet," Sam says.

"It's a deal then," Dean adds. You hum and nod your head. "Are we all set up?" Dean asks.

"Almost," Sam says, "Just have to adjust the lighting."

"Wow, you guys went all out," you comment as Dean carries you to the bed, "I feel like I'm on the set of a porno."

"And you're gonna be the star Baby," Dean jokes.

"Oh, Sam, Dean, I need you both to fuck me," you say as you writhe dramatically on the bed, trying to keep from laughing.