Virgin (Dean x Reader)

Request: Hi! First off I'd like to say you are an absolutely fabulous writer and I totally aspire to be like you!(: I do have a request though I was wondering if you could do a Dean fic where like the reader is a virgin, and Dean teases her about it but the reader gets mad and storms off only later to bring back a random guy she plans to hook up with, and Dean gets really mad/jealous? (And maybe some smut?) I would seriously love you forever! Thanks!

Reader Sex: Female

Reader Gender: Any

Pairing: Dean x Reader

Word Count: 4,713

Warnings: Fight between Dean and Reader, language, smut, virgin!Reader, oral

Fic:

After completing your latest hunt, you and the boys had gone to a bar to celebrate. You had expected to have a relaxing night, but Dean decided otherwise. "Hey, Y/N, what do you call a nun in a wheelchair?" Dean asks, looking at his phone. When you refuse to answer, Dean answers for you. "Virgin mobile," he chuckles. You roll your eyes, knowing that he wasn't going to stop at one joke. "Hey, what do you call a virgin on a waterbed?" Dean asks. Still you refuse to answer. "A cherry float!" he laughs.

"Ok Dean, I think that's enough," Sam says. Your irritation was written clearly on your face and Sam could obviously see it.

Dean's jokes were starting to get on your nerves. Just because you'd never had sex didn't mean that he could make fun of you for it. Every time he made some sort of sexual joke or remark, he'd tack on the fact that you wouldn't understand because you were a virgin. You knew he didn't tease you because he was trying to be mean, but it still made you a little angry. Your crush on him didn't help either.

"Hey Y/N," Dean continues, but you stop him before he gets to tell his newfound joke.

"Sam, do you need another drink?" you ask, "I think I need another." Sam shakes his head 'no' and you push yourself up from your seat before heading to the bar. You take a seat at the bar and order your drink.

"Getting sick of your friends?" a man asks as he takes the seat next to you.

"Yeah, well one of them," you sigh, "How could you tell?" Looking over your shoulder, you see Dean still laughing at whatever he was reading on his phone.

"You're talking about the one with the phone aren't you?" he asks, "I've got friends like that. They get stuck on a topic they think is funny and won't let it go."

"That's him in a nutshell," you respond, "Oh, I'm Y/N by the way."

"I'm Zach," he responds, shaking your hand, "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too," you say as the bartender brings you your drink. You could say good night and head back to your table to sit with Sam and Dean, but when you see Dean still scrolling through his phone, you decide to stay right where you are. He asks where you're from and you tell him that you're on a road trip with your friends. It wasn't exactly the truth, but it wasn't an outright lie either.

The two of you strike up a conversation and before long you started to get an idea. If Dean wouldn't stop making fun of you for being a virgin, you'd just stop being a virgin. Zach seemed like a nice guy and after a while, you ask him if he wanted to leave the bar with you. He eagerly agrees and the two of you head for the front door. In all honesty, it was Dean you wanted, but Zach wasn't making fun of you the way Dean was.

You take Zach's hand in yours as you pass Sam and Dean's table, making sure that Dean sees you aren't leaving alone. Zach leads you to his car, asking where you want to go. Just when you're about to answer, another voice interrupts the conversation.