Baby Girl (Castiel x Reader)

Requests: Could you write a daddy Cas fic please omg with a short reader who really enjoys being dominated ugh ugh and Castiel is ultra bad ass and sexy and loves being in control. Multiple orgasms would also be great thanks AND OhmyGod your 'Daddy' fic is so freaking amazing. More like that please! AND Can you please do a one shot of supernaturalfantasies- "Imagine you and Dean having a little thing, and on a hunt you get hexed with wanting to have sex with him. He realises this and handcuffs you to the bed so you start teasing him, knowing he likes being dominant.He then shows you how much he likes it" but with Cas instead of Dean? Thank You!! I love your writing!! AND Can I please request a dd/lg fic with fem!reader x Cas, cos I think daddy Cas would be so hot and you'd write it perfectly. Luv ya and thanks in advance.

Reader Sex: Female

Reader Gender: Female

Pairing: Castiel x Reader

Word Count: 3,551

Warnings: Reader is hexed with wanting to have sex with Cas, language, Daddy!kink, dom!Cas/sub!Reader, light bondage, gagging with panties, smut, light spanking, multiple orgasms, minor grace!kink

Fic:

"Y/N, wake up," Cas' voice calls to you. He sounds like he's a million miles away, but you can feel his arms cradling your body in his arms. "Please," Cas whispers, "You have to be alright." You can feel his grace rushing through you, trying to coax you into consciousness.

"Cas?" you question, your eyes fluttering open to see his eyes looking down at you. The sight of him gave you a sudden burst of strength. You reach for him a pull him to you, pressing your lips to his forcefully.

"Y/N, are you alright?" Cas asks, pulling away from the kiss.

"Better than alright," you tell him, "Well, I could be. I want you, now." You try to pull him towards you again, but he prevents it. Cas picks you up and in a flurry of wings and flies you back to your motel room. He sits you on the bed before moving away.

"This isn't you," Cas says from across the room.

"It is Cas, look at me," you tell him, slipping off the bed and moving closer.

"No," Cas says, shaking his head, "It's the hex that witch hit you with. It's done something to you."

"The only thing it's done is made me bolder," you tell him, "Everything I feel for you, want from you, it's been there the whole time. I know we've only ever flirted without letting things get too far, but in my mind ... Well, let's just say you couldn't even imagine the things we do together, to each other."

"I think I could," Cas responds, barely audible.

"So you have thought about us before," you say with a smirk, "Then what's stopping you?" You stand toe to toe with him now, looking up to meet his gaze since he towers over you. His Adam's apple bobs as you press your hands beneath the material of his trench coat and blazer.

"I wouldn't want to take advantage of you," Cas says, ever the gentleman.

"You wouldn't be," you assure him, "Hex or no hex, I want this." All of the sudden, Cas grabs you and lifts you from the floor. He carries you to the bed and drops you down, your body bouncing as you hit it. You watch as his hands loosen his tie. He pulls it from his neck with such speed that the material cracks like a whip. The next thing you know, he's got you laid out on the bed, your hands restrained to the headboard above you with Cas' tie. "Ooh, kinky, I like it," you say playfully, rubbing your thighs together.

"You stay here," Cas demands, "I'm going to find a way to fix this." He turns and begins to walk away, but you won't let him leave that easily.

"Daddy, don't go," you pout, "I need you."