My Favorite Loki (Gabriel x Reader)

Requests: Can you do a fic where Gabriel dresses up as Loki from the Avengers? AND Can you do a fic where you are teasing Gabriel that Tom Hiddleston is a better Loki, so Gabriel decides to show you just how sexy his trickster side can be?

Reader Sex: Female

Reader Gender: Any

Pairing: Gabriel x Reader

Word Count: 1,674

Warnings: Smut, jealous!Gabe, slightly dom!Gabe/sub!Reader, grace!kink, language

Fic:

"God, I hate this movie," Gabe complains as 'The Avengers' continues to play on the screen, "It's so inaccurate. They make Loki the bad guy, I am not a bad guy."

"You're just jealous," you say, keeping your attention on the screen. Gabe lies behind you on the couch, his fingers tracing random patterns up and down your arm.

"Jealous?" Gabe scoffs, his fingers stopping in their movements, "Why would I be jealous?"

"Because Tom Hiddleston is a better Loki than you are," you shrug.

"Blasphemy," Gabe accuses, "I'm the real Loki. That guy is just a cheap knockoff. He's barely even a trickster."

"So defensive," you giggle.

"No," Gabe says, "I'm just stating facts."

"You just wish you were as clever as he is," you tease. Gabe mumbles something unintelligible, but you're sure it's some sort of complaint. "Just look at him," you tease, "Not to mention that outfit, he's so dreamy."

"So is that what you're thinking about while you fuck me?" Gabe asks, "Some 'dreamy' British guy in some sort of leather sex suit?"

"Oh, Gabe," you say teasingly, "You really are jealous."

"I. Am. Not. Jealous," Gabe says as he sits up on the couch.

"Oh, come on Gabe," you begin as you sit up, only when you turn to him, Gabe isn't there. Instead, Tom Hiddleston sits in his place wearing the full Loki costume. "Gabriel, what are you doing?" you ask cautiously.

"Gabriel?" Gabe, or rather Tom, asks, "I'm not sure who you're talking about Darling."

"Gabe, seriously, what are you doing?" you ask, scooting away from him.

"This is what you wanted, isn't it?" he asks, calm and collected, "You wanted a real trickster, well here I am." He holds his arms out as it he's offering himself to you.

"Gabriel," you begin, but he stops you.

"It's Loki, Darling," he corrects you.

"Gabriel," you continue, "You know I was only teasing. You're the real Loki and you're my boyfriend. The only person I want is you."

"You mean that?" Gabe asks, turning back into himself.

"Of course I do," you tell him, moving closer, "I love you Gabriel, and as much as I tease, you will always be my favorite Loki; though you could take a few fashion pointers from Tom Hiddleston's Loki. That costume looks pretty fucking good on you."

"Yeah?" Gabe asks with a smile.

"Absolutely," you answer, moving to straddle his lap. Gabe's hands slide down your body and come to rest on your hips.

"Then maybe I'll keep it on while I fuck you," Gabe says, his voice becoming rough, "Would you like that?"

"Are you trying to kill me?" you tease, running your hands up his chest and over his shoulders, the leather soft beneath your fingertips and the metal cold.