The Best Way (Henry x Reader)

Requests: Well I'm happy to send prompts for your crush (jk, I love him too and you're a fab writer) could you write a fic where Henry and the reader grew close after him being sent to their time and she teaches him all about pop culture and new books? AND Could you please do a Henry/Reader fic where they kiss and things get awkward between them before ultimately smut happens? Thank you! AND Henry proposes, please? Maybe she's kinda like the girl who corrupts him and introduces him to the present day world or something and he can't get enough of her?

Reader Sex: Female

Reader Gender: Female

Pairing: Henry x Reader

Word Count: 3,203

Warnings: Mentions of Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, and Doctor Who (if those need warnings), smut

A/N: Thanks for the Henry requests (I love him and I feel like there aren't enough fics about him around)!

Fic:

"Y/N, may I come in?" you hear Henry ask after he knocks on the door.

"Sure," you answer, "It's unlocked." The doorknob turns and Henry pushes the door open before entering. You look up from the books spread out across your bed.

"I apologize for the intrusion," Henry says, "But I wanted to return the book you loaned me."

"Already?" you ask, "You only started reading it last night."

"I'm a quick reader," Henry says with a shrug. Ever since he'd traveled to your time, you'd been educating him in pop culture, everything he'd missed since 1958. The two of you had grown close because of it; it was getting to the point where you wanted to be more than just friends. You reach your hand out and Henry walks towards you, handing you the book. "I was hoping you could recommend another," he says, "I quite enjoy the ones you've loaned to me already."

"Of course," you say, patting the bed beside you, "Have a seat, I'll be right back." Henry takes a place on the bed as you stand and make your way to the library. You had your own special shelf there and Henry had already read through half of the books on it. After placing the book in its rightful place, you pluck 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone' from the shelf and head back to your room.

"Are you reading all of these journals at once?" Henry asks as you enter your room. He gestures to the books spread out across your bed.

"Skimming mostly," you answer, "I'm trying to cross reference some information about this monster Sam and Dean are hunting."

"There's an easier way," Henry says, "You could've just asked me. I knew most of these people and the cases they were involved in."

"You've been busy catching up on the last fifty or sixty years," you say, handing him the new book, "I didn't want to distract you."

"I may be old," he says, "But some of my knowledge is still useful I hope."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to imply anything like that," you say, "You've been very helpful. I've been happy to have you around; I'm sure Sam and Dean are too."

"Glad to hear it," Henry says. He takes the book from you and examines the cover. "Y/N, I was wondering," he continues, "Would you perhaps like to watch another movie? They aren't what they were in my day, so I feel a bit out of my element when deciding what to watch. Besides, you seem to know all the best ones."

"I'd love to, but I've got some work to do still," you sigh, looking at the books on your bed.

"It would go faster if I helped," Henry offers, "What do you need to know?"