For the First Time (Sam x Reader)

Request/Original Imagine: Hey, love your writing btw. Can you do a Reader x Sam fic? One night Sam wants to have sex with her, but she's a virgin and shuts him out. Then the next day she has girl talk with Dean about it and somehow it ends with lovely, sweet smut with Sam? AND loosely based on "Imagine being a virgin and during a make out session with Sam you give him your hand and ask him to show you how to please him."  http://dirtysupernaturalimagines.tumblr.com/post/113210910682/imagine-being-a-virgin-and-during-a-make-out

Reader Sex: Female

Reader Gender: Any

Pairing: Sam x Reader

Word Count: 4,049

Warnings: virgin!Reader, smut, oral, cursing, pain associated with loss of virginity

A/N: A super long Sam fic in honor of Sam's birthday!

Fic:

Sam's lips break from your own and travel down to your neck. His hands slide down your sides to the hem of your shirt and his fingers press under the material, just brushing your skin. "I love you," Sam whispers as his hands start to pull up your shirt, "I want you."

You start to panic. "I love you too Sam, but I can't do this," you say as you push him away and pull your shirt back down, "I'm sorry, but I'm just not ready."

"Oh, ok," Sam responds looking a little hurt, or maybe ashamed of himself. You'd been dating Sam for months and you wanted to be with him, in every way possible, but you just weren't ready. You were still a virgin and you'd never told Sam; you feared he might laugh at you or decide he wanted someone a little more experienced. What was worse was the prospect of not telling him before you slept with him. You'd always heard that the first time was painful and you suspected Sam wasn't the gentle type when he was between the sheets. If you didn't tell him about being a virgin, you feared he might be too rough with you and not even realize what he'd done. "I think I'm going to head off to bed. Good night," he says quickly. He kisses your cheek and heads off to his room.

"Good night," you respond. You rub your face between your hands and heave a sigh. Well, Sam was gone, so you guessed the only thing to do was head off to bed yourself. You head off in the opposite direction of Sam, your room being in the other direction. Hopefully, you'd be able to sleep and maybe work up the nerve to talk to Sam sometime soon.

You wake up early and head for the kitchen, looking to make a nice hot drink to wake you up. When you reach the kitchen, you find Dean sitting at the table with a cup of coffee and a newspaper, searching for the next hunt. "Hey Y/N," Dean says as you walk in, "Late night huh?"

"Not particularly, why?" you ask. Dean laughs.

"Uh-huh," he says as he returns to his newspaper.

"Dean, seriously, what are you talking about?" you ask, confused. You reach up to grab a mug from the cabinet and when you turn around, you find Dean looking at you with a furrowed brow.

"Last night, you and Sam? I mean, I wasn't trying to listen or anything, but I walked past the door and I might have caught some moaning. Congrats! It took the two of you long enough," Dean says with a smirk.

"I wasn't in Sam's room last night," you say. Then realization hits you; that's why he'd run off so fast, he'd gotten himself worked up and he'd needed to take care of himself.

"Wait, are you saying that what I heard was Sam... by himself... ew, gross, I didn't need to think about that. Thanks for that," Dean says.

"What? So it was ok when I was involved, but when it's just Sam there's a problem?" you ask teasingly. Dean shudders dramatically.