We Know (Charlie x Reader x Dean)

Requests: Can you do a Charlie x fem!reader x Dean (threesome) with sex toys if it's not too weird AND Could you do a rough Charlie x reader (female sex and gender) x Dean where they call the reader their little pet/their good girl and are dominant over the reader (like working together to make her cum)

Original Imagine: Imagine having a threesome with Charlie and Dean. They both dedicate their attention to you fully and when you are coming down from the orgasm, you say "I love you" and they simultaneously say, "we know." (http://dirtysupernaturalimagines.tumblr.com/post/116415130696/imagine-having-a-threesome-with-charlie-and-dean)

Reader Sex: Female

Reader Gender: Female

Pairing: Charlie x Reader x Dean

Summary: Just pure smut!

Word Count: 3,193

Warnings: Smut, sex toys (handcuffs, blindfolding, nipple clamps, etc.), oral, multiple orgasms, dom!Dean, dom!Charlie, sub!Reader

A/N: I think someone has already written a fic based on the first request, I'd just like everyone to know that I received the same request and I DID NOT steal it from anyone (I've had people think that before).

Fic:

The bed shifts as Charlie joins you and Dean on the bed. The three of you were already naked, Dean keeping you occupied with his lips as Charlie ran off to grab your box of toys. A smile crosses your lips. With tonight being one of those times when the two of them decided to share you, you knew you were in for a long night. Charlie coaxes your lips away from Dean's and captures them with her own. Dean's lips move to your neck, his teeth grazing the skin.

"Gonna fuck you so hard tonight," Dean growls against your skin.

"Do you want that Y/N?" Charlie purrs your against your lips, "Want Dean and me to share you?"

"Uh-huh," you mumble against her lips.

"That's our girl," Dean praises before he sucks a mark on your neck. You gasp as his teeth sink into the skin of your shoulder.

"Are you going to be a good girl for us?" Charlie asks.

"Yes," you say, nodding your head. You loved when they worked as a team and used you as their plaything.

"Lay back on the bed," Dean says. You move to kiss his lips, but he pushes you back against the pillows. "Already disobeying?" Dean asks, "I thought you were gonna be a good girl for us."

"I'm sorry," you purr as you let your hands roam your body.

"I don't think she is," Charlie comments to Dean as she opens the box of toys and dumps them on the bed, "I think she needs to be punished." Wicked grins cross their faces as their lust filled eyes turn on you.

"You might not be sorry yet, but you're going to be," Dean tells you. He grabs a pair of handcuffs from the bed before grabbing one of your wrists. Dean slaps the cuff around your wrist and pulls it roughly above your head. He threads the free cuff through one of the rails of the headboard before pulling your other hand up above your head and trapping it in the cuff. You pout and pull at the cuffs, but they hold your wrists firmly. Dean chuckles as he leans down to kiss your lips. "You stay right there Sweetheart," Dean smirks, as if you could go anywhere if you wanted to anyway.

Charlie crawls up the bed by your side and leans down to whisper in your ear, "We're gonna play a little game, think you're up for it?" You hum and nod your head. Dean moves away from you and allows Charlie to take his place. "The game is guess the toy," Charlie tells you, "If you win, you get a prize." She flashes you a wicked smile before she covers your eyes with a strip of silk. You lift your head and allow her to tie the cloth before the bed shifts and Charlie moves away.