Just a Friendly Game of War (Gadreel x Reader x Lucifer)

Request: May I request a threesome story with Gadreel/Ezekiel and Lucifer?

Reader Sex: Female

Reader Gender: Any

Pairing: Gadreel x Reader x Lucifer

Summary: The reader decides to play a game of war with the two angels, but Lucifer adds his own special twist on the game.

Word Count: 3,487

Warnings: Language, "adult card games," smut, oral, anal, threesome

Fic:

Angels had been returning to life left and right for no apparent reason, some were in more danger than others. Gadreel had been the first to come to the bunker. You and the boys had taken him in and offered him protection after Cas had convinced the three of you to give Gadreel a second chance. When Lucifer had come back to life, it took much more convincing and some groveling on his part before you and the boys even considered offering him a place in the safety of the bunker.

Sam and Dean had left for a hunt this morning, leaving you to angel-sit. The whole day had been spent researching, cleaning, organizing, and keeping an eye on the two angels. Sam and Dean had warned the angel not to harm you for fear of death and because of that, they mostly left you to yourself. Still, by the end of the day you were completely exhausted and all you wanted to do was relax.

You grab your deck of cards and sit down at one of the large library tables, making yourself comfortable before laying out the cards in order to play solitaire. As you flip the cards over Gadreel begins to approach, watching your hands move quickly over the table. "What are you doing?" Gadreel asks.

"I'm playing solitaire," you inform him, "It's a card game I like to play."

"May I play?" Gadreel questions.

"Ah, it's actually a one player game, but we can play something else if you'd like," you tell him.

"I'd like that," Gadreel says, taking a seat across from you.

"What about war?" you question as you gather up the cards and begin shuffling. You assumed Gadreel had little experience with card games and wanted to start with an easy game to learn.

"Y/N, I do not wish to fight you," Gadreel responds, "I came here to avoid the fighting." You can't help the laugh that escapes your lips, Gadreel furrows his brow in confusion.

"We're not actually fighting, it's just a card game," you tell him, "No one will get hurt, I promise."

"Your pride might be harmed," Lucifer says from behind you, making you jump. You weren't sure how long he'd been standing there, but you hated when he snuck around like that.

"I told you not to sneak up on me like that," you complain, narrowing your eyes at the smirk plastered across his face.

"Why would this card game hurt my pride?" Gadreel asks, confused by Lucifer's statement.

"This is a card game for children," Lucifer explains as he walks around the table and takes a seat beside Gadreel, "I'm just saying that it would look bad if you lost."

"Oh come on," you say, "You know you want to play." You cut the deck and bridge them between your hands.

"What's in it for me?" Lucifer questions.

"Watching the satisfaction light up my face as you lose a silly children's game," you respond with a smirk. Lucifer laughs through his nose and leans forward, resting his elbow on the table.

"I'll play if you agree to make the game a little more interesting," Lucifer prompts.

"What do you mean?" you ask, wary of his sly expression. Gadreel looks completely confused.