Netflix and Chill (Dean x Angel!Reader)

One Week Writer's Challenge Prompt: Netflix and Chill

Request: Can you do one where Cas leaves his younger sister (the reader) with Dean, while Cas and Sam look for a cure for the reader because she's unable to hide her wings. So the reader and Dean end up watching a movie and Dean slowly starts messing with her wings. Then some smut and lots of wing!kink start to happen.

Reader Sex: Female

Reader Gender: Any

Pairing: Dean x Angel!Reader

Word Count: 1,903

Warnings: Language, smut, wing!kink, angel!reader

Fic: 

"Have you heard anything from Cas or Sam?" you question nervously, trying to hide your rather large wings behind your back.

"Not yet," Dean answers, "Is there anything I can get you? You seem uncomfortable."

"No, thank you," you respond, "I won't be truly comfortable until my wings are hidden from this plane once again." You shuffle your feet and try once again to hide your wings, but it's really no use.

"You need a distraction," Dean says, "Your brother seemed to like binge watching, maybe some Netflix will do the trick."

"What is a Netflix?" you question. Dean laughs at your confusion.

"Come here, I'll show you," Dean says, leading the way to the living room. He plops down on the sofa positioned directly in front of the TV and you move to join him, careful to push your wings into the corner of the chair in order to hide them. "So, what do you want to watch?" Dean questions as a black screen with red letters appears on the TV.

"I'm not sure," you tell him, "What is there."

"That's the beauty of Netflix," Dean says, "There's all kinds of stuff on here. You can watch movies and TV shows for days and melt your brain if you want to."

"That sounds unpleasant," you remark, causing Dean to laugh.

"Here, I'll just put something on and if you don't like it, we can change to something else," Dean says. He hits a button and a movie begins to play on the screen. You try to concentrate on the movie, but there's a lot you don't understand. Dean has to explain most of the pop culture references, but he doesn't seem to mind. He uses his hands as he speaks, animating his responses.

"Oh!" you gasp as Dean's hand brushes one of your wings. A warm, pleasurable feeling washes over you.

"Shit," Dean says, "Did I hurt you? I'm so sorry."

"No," you respond, "It's just that no one other than me has ever touched my wings before. It - it surprised me is all."

"In a good way I hope," Dean says, making a blush rise to your cheeks. Dean grins at you and you turn your eyes back towards the screen, trying too hard to focus on the movie.

You wiggle in your seat and try to suppress another gasp as Dean runs his knuckles along your feathers. Your whole body seems to be heating up and no matter how hard you try to focus on the movie, you can't ignore the sensations Dean is creating within you. His fingers dance across your feathers, caressing them gently as he coaxes one of your wings from behind your back.

Without even realizing it, you've extended one of your wings towards Dean, giving him better access to your feathers. "Dean!" you gasp once you've realized what you've done.

"Sorry," Dean says with a chuckle, pulling his hand away from your wing.

"An angel's wings are very personal," you chide, though you leave your wing exactly where it is.