Just the Way You Are (Balthazar x Reader)

Request: Can you do a Balthazar x chubby!reader orany angel really I just need more chubby reader in my life

Reader Sex: Female 

Reader Gender: Any

Pairing: Balthazar x Reader

Word Count: 1,555

Warnings: Reader is upset about their weight, cursing, smut, oral, unprotected sex

Fic:

Damn it, you think to yourself as you put the cupcake back down on the counter. You knew you'd already eaten more than you should, but they were just so damn good. "Smells wonderful Y/N," a thickly accented voice says as two arms snake around your body, "What did you make?"

"Cupcakes," you sigh.

"What's wrong?" he asks, "I thought cupcakes were supposed to make you happy."

"Yeah, well, they also make you fat," you say.

"What are you trying to say?" he asks.

"You know what I'm trying to say Balthazar," you respond, "I'm overweight; you know it and so do I."

"So?" he asks, "What does it matter?"

"It's not attractive," you say, only making yourself more upset.

"What are you saying?" Balthazar asks as he turns you around to face him, "Do you think you're not attractive?"

"Well..." you say as you gesture to yourself.

"You have no clue how wrong you are," Balthazar says, "You are so amazingly beautiful. I love every inch of you." He leaves kisses down your neck and his hands travel down your sides.

"You're just saying that," you say, pushing his hands and lips from your body.

"You're right, I am just saying it," Balthazar says, "So let me prove it." You're about to respond, but he has other plans. Balthazar wraps his arms around you and lifts you up as if you were as light as a feather. He kisses your lips as he carries you off to your bedroom, preventing you from speaking. You roll your eyes, but decide to give in.

You wrap your arms around his neck and hook your ankles behind his back. Balthazar's tongue slips into your mouth and begins to explore. "Mmm," he hums against your lips, "Those cupcakes are delicious, but I bet you are even more so." You can't help but laugh.

Balthazar finally reaches your room and kicks the door shut behind him, using his grace to turn the lock. He lays you gently on the bed and pulls his shirt over his head. "That is so not fair," you groan.

"What's not fair Love?" Balthazar asks.

"You, that," you say, gesturing to his toned body, "It looks like you've been photoshopped or something."

Balthazar chuckles. "This," he says gesturing to himself, "Isn't even mine, not really. If you saw my true form, you'd be horrified."

"Yeah right," you respond, "You're an angel, you're perfection and I'm just ... this."

"You were never 'just' anything, not to me," he says. Balthazar moves to sit beside you on the bed and leaves kisses down your neck. He begins unbuttoning your shirt and kisses each patch of newly exposed skin. "So beautiful," he mumbles. He drags your shirt from your shoulders and moves to unhook your bra. The material falls away and Balthazar pushes you back so that your head hits the pillows. He takes one of your breasts in his hand and begins kneading. The other nipple he sucks into his mouth; tugging, licking, and sucking. His free hand travels over your body, caressing each and every curve.