Kidnapping and Now Handcuffs? (Crowley x Reader)

Prompt: Angry sex that leads to sex up against the wall. AND "Kidnapping and now handcuffs? Kinky much?"

Reader Sex: Female

Reader Gender: Any

Pairing: Crowley x Reader

Word Count: 2,366

Warnings: Language, bondage, smut, tiny bit of oral

A/N: This was written for Lexie Carver's Adult SPN July Writing Challenge created by roxy-davenport on Tumblr.

Fic:

Crowley appears right where you want him, smack dab in the middle of the Devil's trap you'd drawn out on the floor. He looks down before looking up at you, eyes narrowed. "Well good evening to you too Love," Crowley says, "To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Have a seat," you tell him, gesturing to the chair beside him. He smirks and tips his head as if thanking you; he was playing along with your game, but you weren't sure how long that would last.

"So, Y/N, why am I here?" he asks, looking as comfortable in the chair as if it were his throne.

"We've had ... dealings ... in the past," you tell him, moving closer. You hide two pairs of handcuffs behind your back, making sure that they don't make any noise. "I thought perhaps we could make another deal," you continue.

"Last time the circumstances were different," Crowley reminds you.

"True," you answer as you stop before him, "Which is why I have these." In one swift movement, you cuff each of his hands to the arms of the chair. Crowley's eyes go wide with surprise, his hands pulling at the restraints. He takes a breath, reassessing his situation before speaking again.

"Kidnapping and now handcuffs? Kinky much?" he asks.

"Oh, don't tell me you're not enjoying it," you purr.

"I am a king," he says, "I deserve better treatment than this."

"Maybe you're right," you concede as you move you straddle his lap.

"What are you doing?" he asks.

"That deal we made last time," you tell him, "I quite enjoyed it and I thought that perhaps we could make a similar one." You let your hands trail up his chest before draping your arms over his shoulders.

"Like I said, last time the circumstances were different," Crowley repeats, "You were the one in the chair."

"As I recall, I was also bent over your desk, pressed up against the wall of your shower, and tied up to your bedpost," you remind him, your lips just barely brushing his ear, "How many times did we fuck that night? I lost count around five or six."

"And what?" he asks, "Are you offering me the same deal that I offered you?"

"Exactly," you tell him, rocking your hips against him, "You help me with the hunt I'm on and I'll let you fuck me again."

"What makes you think I'd be interested?" he questions, "Perhaps I've already gotten my fill of you."

"That tent you're pitching in your pants tells me otherwise," you respond, "Besides, I was the one getting filled, remember?" Crowley groans as you rock your hips down, his hard cock prodding your cloth covered core.

"What do you want?" he asks, his voice rough, "And what do I get in return?"

"Now Crowley," you tease as you grind yourself against him, "I know you already know what I'm offering. All I ask is for a little help with this coven of witches I'm hunting."