Movie Night (Crowley x Reader x Lucifer)

Request: Hi sorry if you have a lot of requests already. I was hoping you could write a fic where the reader is in Hell with Crowley and Lucifer. She makes them watch the Wolf Of Wall Street (my favourite film) and it ends in a threesome? *runs away blushing*

Reader Sex: Female

Reader Gender: Any

Pairing: Crowley x Reader x Lucifer

Word Count: 1,974

Warnings: Language, smut, oral, threesome, double penetration, anal, unprotected sex

A/N: Okay, I've already written one where the reader makes Crowley and Demon!Dean watch "The Wolf of Wall Street" so I tried to make this fic different from that one. I hope you guys like it!

Fic:

"So, did you guys like it?" you ask as the credits begin to roll. You'd decided to have a movie night with your hellacious boyfriends. Instead of starting off with something a little more tame and building up to the raunchier movies, you decided to start off with "The Wolf of Wall Street." They had never seen it before, but you knew exactly how it would affect them.

"It was, uh," Lucifer begins, "Well it was an experience."

"Oh come on," you say, standing from where you sat between Lucifer and Crowley, "Don't tell me you didn't enjoy it." You saunter over to the DVD player, opting to bend over and press the stop button rather than using the remote. As you lean down, you make sure to wiggle your ass just a little in their direction.

You hear Crowley clear his throat as you straighten yourself and turn to face them. A smirk threatens to break free and spread across your lips, but you fight to hold it back as you watch both boys doing their bests to hide the obvious bulges in their pants. "You do realize that you've just made us watch soft core porn, correct?" Crowley asks, his voice rough.

"It didn't bother you did it?" you ask as innocently as possible, "It's not that bad. I mean, there are only a few sex scenes."

"I'm not sure 'a few' really covers it Sweetheart," Lucifer says, shifting on the sofa. You can tell they're both trying to hide just how much the movie has affected them.

"You both know you liked it," you say as you walk back towards them. Instead of sitting on the couch, you drop to your knees between them. "Or at least a part of you did," you add. Your smirk finally breaks free as you run your hands up their legs from their knees to their crotches. They both hiss as you cup them through their pants and squeeze their hardened cocks.

"I'm starting to think you did this on purpose," Lucifer groans, his head tipping back. You smirk and reach for the button of his jeans, Crowley unbuttoning his own pants. Reaching a hand into each of their boxers, you pull out their hard cocks and immediately begin stroking them.

"Damn, if this is what happens when you watch soft core porn, what's it like when you watch the real stuff?" you ask with a laugh.

"Would you like to find out Love?" Crowley questions. You groan at the thought. At this point, you've got them both strewn out on the couch, moaning and grunting as you pump your hands up and down their shafts and run your thumb across their leaking slit from time to time.

Crowley's head is tipped back against the couch, his eyes squeezed shut in pleasure. Lucifer on the other hand, is focused intently on you. His already dark eyes become even darker as he watches you lean in and lick a long stripe up the underside of his cock. You keep your eyes locked with his as you kiss you way up his shaft, teasing him before sucking his tip into your mouth.

"Ah fuck," Lucifer says, breaking eye contact as his head falls back against the couch again. You moan around him, making him shudder. His hands find their way to the back of your head, encouraging you to take more of him in.