Crocotta (Krissy x Reader)

Request: OK someone I know had a request and asked me to upload it because they don't have a tumblr. So, here it is: Reader x Krissy Chambers. They r both hunters, and meet working on a crocotta case. Throughout the tracking of the monster, fall in love, and then when they strike, Krissy is thought to be dead by both you and the crocotta. The crocotta calls you as her and you fall into the trap. You almost die when Krissy, actually alive, stabs the crocotta. Fluff from there? no smut, both r teens.

Reader Gender: Any

Pairing: Krissy Chambers x Reader

Word Count: 1,744

Warnings: No smut, fluff, reader is tortured (but not descriptive), mentions of blood, mentions of dead family, cursing

A/N: I couldn't think of a better name, sorry. Thank you for the request!

Fic:

The lights flicker as you sneak through the abandoned warehouse; a gun in one hand, knife in the other. You're looking for a crocotta, the bastard killed your family a few months back and you'd finally caught up to it. This was your first solo hunt; your parents had raised you to be a hunter, just like them, and they were always there for you, until they couldn't be. The crocotta had called you in the months after your parents' deaths. The son of a bitch imitated their voices and taunted you, trying to lure you into a trap, but you had resisted until now.

As you moved silently around the warehouse, you listened for noises, but heard nothing. You continue to walk and find yourself in a large room. A shadow moves to your left and you swing your body to face it. You're exposed; you begin to back up, trying to put your back to the wall. Before you can reach the wall, a hand grabs you and turns you around. "Who the hell are you and what are you doing here?" a girl asks. She's not the crocotta you've been hunting, but that doesn't put you at ease.

"Who the hell are you?" you ask back.

"I asked you first," she responds, her brown eyes narrowing at you.

"My name's Y/N, I'm a hunter. I was looking for the crocotta that killed my parents; and you are?"

"The name's Krissy, Krissy Chambers. I'm a hunter too. I think we're looking for the same monster," she says as she extends her hand. You put your gun in its holster to shaker her hand, but you keep your hold on your knife. She claims to be a hunter, but you've just met this girl and you're wary about trusting her. "I've searched this whole place, but the only living thing I could find is you," she continues, "from the information I've gathered, this should've been its hide out."

"Yeah, me too. The thing's been calling me, using my parent's voices to lure me here," you tell her.

"Well damn. Maybe it saw us both coming and chickened out!" she jokes and you laugh.

"You know, maybe we'd have a better chance of finding the thing if we work together," you propose, still not sure if you can trust her.

"I haven't worked with anyone for a while," she says, "I'm not sure I'd be such a great partner."

"Well it has to be safer than working alone, right?" you ask. She reluctantly agrees.

The two of you go to the nearest hotel and get rooms for the next few nights, there's no telling how long this hunt will take. Over the next few days, you and Krissy try to gather all of the information you can on this crocotta. You scour newspapers and old articles on line, searching for potential hide outs or crocotta attacks; but you can't seem to find anything. Krissy calls a friend, Dean Winchester, or something like that. He tells you about the one that he and his brother faced a while back and gives you tips on how to find and kill it.