Returning Souls (Soulless!Sam x Demon!Reader)

Request: I don't know if you're still doing request but I was wondering if you could do a Sam x reader where Sam is soulless!Sam and he meets the reader and has gentle sex with them and they give him back his soul at the end before disappearing into thin air

Reader Sex: Female

Reader Gender: Any

Pairing: Soulless!Sam x Demon!Reader

Word Count: 2,172

Warnings: Soulless!Sam, Demon!Reader, smut, oral

A/N: This is my first Soulless!Sam fic, let me know what you think!

Fic:

"Hey there Sweetheart," a tall, good looking man says to you as he moves to sit next to you at the bar.

"Hello Sam," you reply with a smirk. He looks at you in confusion, but he doesn't ask how you know his name. You'd been looking for him for months and you knew he'd be attracted to you from the moment he saw you; you had something he needed, something he wanted even if he didn't realize it yet. Being a demon, Sam Winchester was bad news in and of himself, but a soulless Sam Winchester who lacked moral judgment and remorse was even worse.

"Let me buy you a drink," Sam says and you agree. He orders a drink for you and for him. "So, you know my name, what's yours?" he asks, though you know the soulless man didn't really care.

"Y/N," you reply simply. You decide to leave out the fact that you're a demon who's got his soul in a little vial hanging around your neck.

"I like that name," Sam replies. The bartender comes back with two drinks in hand and places them in front of you and Sam. You smile at Sam over the rim of your drink before taking a sip. "Do you have any plans for tonight?" Sam asks.

"I think I might now," you respond. Sam's eyes go dark at the comment.

"Would you like to come back to my motel room?" he asks.

"Now?" you ask, "I haven't even finished my drink. Besides, you barely even know my name."

"It's Y/N," he says, "And I know that you want me. Hell I want you too."

"Well you're a bit full of yourself aren't you?" you chuckle.

"You could be full of me too if you wanted to be," he says darkly. You almost choke on your drink. A smirk crosses his lips. You were a demon but you were still shocked by the forwardness that Sam was expressing.

"So, where is this motel room?" you ask before polishing your off your drink. Sam smiles and holds out a hand. He helps you from the chair and leads you to a parking spot containing a black Dodge Charger. You jump into the passenger seat and Sam starts up the engine. He pulls out of the parking space and heads out down the road to some rundown motel. What else would you expect from a Winchester?

You play with the vial around your neck as you enter the motel room. All you had to do was open the lid and it would be done, Sam Winchester would be whole again; but the comments Sam had made earlier made you want something more. You lean against the dresser and draw your lip between your teeth, debating whether you should open the lid or not.

Sam makes your decision for you when he grabs your hips and presses you up against the wall, his lips hungrily meeting yours. "Slow down there," you say, pushing him away slightly. If you were going to do this, you weren't going to let Sam have his way with you, oh no, you were going to torture him a little bit. "If this is going to happen, you have to be gentle," you tell him.

He groans, but complies. Instead of kissing you roughly, he leans in and kisses you gently. You reach up and unbutton the top button of his shirt, slowly letting your hands move lower. Sam's tongue slides against your lower lip asking for permission, which you instantly grant, allowing his tongue to map out the expanse of your mouth. When Sam's shirt is completely open, you run your fingers down his bare chest. His hard muscles ripple beneath your hands and you love the feeling.