Getting Caught (Castiel x Reader)

Request: Could you do a fic where castiel keeps popping upuninvited around the bunker and everyone is getting annoyed and one time the reader is masturbating and cas shows up and freaks out and leaves and dosnt really know what happened but he tries to avoid her but eventually the reader corners him and he confesses and there's rough sex??? AND How about some Dom!Cas but he turns into a begging mess when reader won't let him cum. love ya, thnx

Reader Gender: Female

Pairing: Castiel x Reader

Word Count: 1,968

Warnings: Smut, rough sex, orgasm denial, biting

A/N: I decided to combine these two requests, I hope that's ok.

Fic:

You shut your bedroom door and lock it. Images of Castiel run through your mind and drive you mad. Lately, the angel had been popping into the bunker, uninvited though not necessarily unwanted, by you anyway. While the boys were annoyed by the fact that Cas would just show up whenever he wanted, you were more frustrated, in a very sexual way.

Cas would show up at the most inconvenient times. When you were changing, when you were in the shower, when you were watching or reading something he would consider 'inappropriate.' Every time you saw him, you just wanted to push him up against the wall and show him just how frustrated he made you.

You pulled your clothes off as you made your way to the bed and lay down. Your hands trail along your body and you imagine it's Cas touching you. You brush your thumb across your lips and imagine Cas kissing you. Your hand moves along your jaw, down your neck, and across your collarbone. When your hands reach your breasts, you squeeze and knead the flesh before rolling your nipples between your fingers and tugging on them lightly. One hand remains on your breast while the other trails down your abdomen and between your thighs. All you can imagine is Castiel above you as you run your fingers through his dark hair and drown in his blue eyes.

Your fingers rub small circles around your clit, causing you to sigh and lift your hips towards your hand. Your other hand continues to massage your breast. You slip two fingers inside you, imagining that it's Cas who's filling you up. You begin pumping your fingers in and out of you before add a third. You moan, trying not to say Cas' name because you know if you do he'll show up for sure. The hand on your breast moves down to your clit and begins rubbing harshly. The only sound in the room is the rustle of sheets accompanied by your moans and ... was that the sound of wings?

Your movements stop as you pull your hands away from yourself. Sitting up, you look around the room to find it empty. Maybe I'm going crazy, you think to yourself, praying that Cas hadn't just been in your room. As you lay back on the sheets, you think about trying to finish getting yourself off, but you think better of it.

After you've cleaned yourself up, you make your way to the library to find Sam, Dean, and Castiel. "HeyY/N!" Sam says as you enter the room. Cas turns to look at you. His eyes are wide and his face turns red. Without warning, he disappears.

"What the Hell is up with Cas?" Dean asks. You shrug your shoulders, trying to remain as calm as possible even though you know why Cas is behaving this way. He had seen you.

A few weeks go by since the day Cas caught you. Every time he sees you, he disappears as quickly as he can. His face turns red just from looking at you. If he's forced to talk to you, he keeps his distance and averts his eyes from your gaze. You weren't sure how long he planned on going on like this for, but you weren't going to put up with it any longer.

You sit at a table in the library with Dean across from you and Sam to your side, Cas sits diagonally across from you. Every once in a while, you shoot Cas a glance, sometimes catching him looking at you, other times catching him staring a little too intently at the book in front of him.