Sure as Hell (Demon!Dean x Reader x Crowley)

Requests: Pairing is Demon!Dean x Reader x Crowley; Anyway, uh, here's the basic storyline; Reader is a hunter, she knows Deanmon and Crowley, in fact she fancies the both of them and she goes to a bar after an exhausting Rugaru hunt. She's playing pool, and winning often. Dean appears in the bar and distracts her, making her lose a game. They finally go outside & they get into a heated make out session and end up going back to Reader's hotel room. She finds Crowley waiting for them on her bed. 3some happens. AND Hi, um, could you, um, maybe do a fic (Dean or Crowley or anyone really) with a panty job? *blushes* *runs and hides in the corner*

Reader Sex: Female

Reader Gender: Female

Pairing: Demon!Dean x Reader x Crowley

Word Count: 4,469

Warnings: Language, rough smut, panty job, handcuffing, oral, anal, threesome, multiple orgasms

A/N: This is 99.99% smut ...

Fic:

A smile spreads across your face as you sink the eight ball. "Sorry buddy," you say, unapologetically, "Hand it over." The man you had just beaten slaps a handful of cash against the pool table before storming off; sore loser. "Who's up next?" you ask the audience you'd acquired. One of the guys pulls out his wallet and flashes you five one hundred dollar bills before grabbing a pool cue. You nod to him and wait for him to set up the game. You'd just got done with an exhausting Rugaru hunt and you needed a way to blow off steam. Winning a bunch of money seemed like a good way to go. Leaning on your pool cue, you let your gaze wander around the room and something catches your eye.

Dean Winchester sits at the bar without a care in the world. He tips his glass towards you and gives you a wink, making your cheeks heat up. You'd run into him, and his friend Crowley, on several occasions. At first, you'd been hunting them. The King of Hell and a Knight of Hell running around together was bad news. Despite that, they'd turned out to be more helpful than you'd expected. The more you ran into them, the more you started to like them. Now it was to the point where you had crushes on them both, not that you'd ever tell them that.

You turn back towards the pool table and get ready to take the first shot, pushing the thought of Dean from your mind. Money was on the line and you needed to concentrate. The first shot was perfect, the next less so. Dean moves into your line of vision, making you scratch. "Shit," you whisper, your turn ending.

Dean distracts you each time you step up to take a shot, making your game awful. Before long, your opponent is close to winning. You have one last chance to catch up, but of course Dean distracts you again. He had started singing karaoke and even though you couldn't see him, his awful singing was enough to draw your attention.

"God damnit," you complain as your opponent sinks the eight ball.

"Cough it up Doll," the man says, holding out his hand. You pull five hundred dollars out of your pocket and slap it into his hand, rolling your eyes at his smug look. Turning around, you run straight into Dean.

"What are you doing here?" you practically growl.

"I'm here to find you Sweetheart," Dean tells you as you push past him, "Aren't you happy to see me."

"You just cost me five hundred dollars," you say angrily, taking a seat at the bar, "No, technically you lost me a thousand. Now I'm even more pissed."

"Oh come on," Dean says, "I'm worth it."

"What are you? A L'Oreal commercial?" you ask. Dean laughs as he leans down to whisper in your ear.

"Don't order a drink. I need to talk to you, now," Dean says, "Outside."

"Fine, bossy," you say grumpily as you slide off your seat. Dean follows you as you leave the bar and head around the side of the building.