Seven Months Since (Cole x Reader)

Request: Hello. Hi. I love you. Can you write me something with Cole? Like maybe he was deployed and you were hunting and trying to make it back to Ft. Bragg to surprise him and welcome him home. And like amazing rough sex ensues. Por favor. I love you. Okay. Byeeeeeeee.

Reader Sex: Female

Reader Gender: Any

Pairing: Cole x Reader

Word Count: 1,682

Warnings: Language, smut, roughish sex, unprotected sex

A/N: We're pretending Cole doesn't have a wife or son for this fic ... it makes more sense that way.

Fic:

Two hours. When you left the motel this morning, you had everything planned out. You'd drive like a bat out of Hell and arrive home at Fort Bragg two hours before Cole even stepped off the plane. But plans don't always go exactly as, well, planned do they? First there was the flat tire. That put you getting home only an hour and a half before Cole. Then there was the traffic jam, which left you getting home only minutes before Cole, or so you hoped.

When you pull into the driveway, you see a taxi driving away. Shit. If that hunt had been a state or two closer to home, you wouldn't have had a problem. You turn off the engine of your car and race to the front door, pushing the key into the lock and turning it as quickly as possible. "Cole?" you shout as you lock the door. You hear the sound of bags dropping to the floor and heavy footsteps headed down the stairs.

"There you are!" Cole says as he sees you. You rush towards him and wrap your arms around his neck as he lifts you from the floor, wrapping your legs around his waist. "God I've missed you," he says before he captures you'd lips with his own. It had been seven months since you'd felt Cole's lips on yours and you melt into the kiss.

"I tried to make it back in time," you mumble, "Fucking flat tires and traffic."

"It doesn't matter, you're here now," Cole mumbles back as he pushes your back against the wall, "I've been waiting for this all day." He drops your legs and your feet hit the floor before his hands move to the hem of your shirt.

"You've only been waiting for this for one day?" you tease. You hear a growl coming from deep in Cole's chest. His hands grab the hem of your shirt and he pulls it over your head, tossing the material to the side. HIs lips meet your neck and he grazes his teeth along your skin.

"Seven months," Cole growls, "I haven't touched you in seven whole months." His rough hands slide around to your back and unhook your bra. He leaves marks along your shoulder and up your neck before his lips reach your ear. "I'm going to take you on every surface of this fucking house," he growls.

"Fuck Cole," you groan. You grab his jacket and push it down his shoulders before pulling his shirt over his head. His hands are back on you in an instant, re-familiarizing himself with your body. You drag your fingertips down his chest, relishing in the way his muscles move beneath his skin.

Suddenly, he turns you around so that you face the wall, your hands landing against the hard surface. "Where should we start?" Cole asks before pulling your hips away from the wall. You shut your eyes and moan as his hard cock presses against your ass. "You want me to fuck you right here don't you?" Cole chuckles, "Fuck you right up against this wall."

"Yes Cole, please," you moan, grinding your ass against him, begging him to touch you. He quickly undoes your pants and pushes them down your legs along with your panties. "Cole," you almost whimper as he runs three calloused fingertips through your damp folds and around your clit.

"So wet for me Y/N," Cole groans, "I've barely even touched you yet. You've been thinking about this all day haven't you? Imagined me fucking you senseless?"