Daddy's Home (Jo x Reader x Dean)

Request: Hi! First off, I love your writing! Secondly, I saw a post you made about a potential threesome week and was wondering if I could make a request. This may be a little strange, but see what ya think. I was thinking maybe Jo and a Fem!reader both have a daddy!kink relationship with Dean and a sister!kink with each other. Like maybe Dean is gone on a hunt one night so Jo and the reader fall asleep in the same bed and are woken up when Dean gets home. Dean then directs Jo and the reader how to fuck each other before fucking them both. (I know you don't write incest so no one would be related, the names would only be a kink thing) Also, bonus if the reader is called Jo's little sister. Sorry if this is too detailed/weird. Obviously you're under no obligation to write this, but thank you for even taking the time to read my absurdly long request.

Reader Sex: Female

Reader Gender: Female

Pairing: Jo x Reader x Dean

Word Count: 5,181

Warnings: Language, SMUT, oral, voyeurism, masturbation, phone sex, daddy!kink, sister!kink, dom!Dean, sub!Reader/Jo, extremely vulgar dirty talk, more smut, multiple orgasms, fingering, use of a strap on, spanking, unprotected sex, oral, hair pulling, biting, anal play, oh and did I mention smut?

A/N: Wow, this one got really dirty really fast. I don't know what happened ... anyway, I hope you like it!

Fic:

"Y/N, there's a phone call," Jo tells you. She doesn't even have to say who's calling, you can tell just from the look in her eyes and the way she hurriedly walks to her room at the back of the Roadhouse. You drop the rag you were using to clean the bar and you follow after her.

Jo grabs your wrist and pulls you quickly into her room, shutting and locking the door behind you. "Ok Daddy, she's here," Jo says, the screen of her phone shines bright from where she had left it on her bed, a handsome still picture of Dean smiling at you as you approach.

"Hey there Baby Girl," Dean says, his voice low and rough. You knew exactly what that meant.

"Daddy, when are you coming home?" you whine, getting into character as both you and Jo stretch out across the bed, "We miss you."

"Real soon Baby Girl, real soon," Dean promises, "Daddy misses you too Sweethearts. I can't wait until I get home. I'm gonna take real good care of my girls, but in the meantime I want you to take care of each other." Both you and Jo hum at the thought. "Want that don't you Baby Girls?" Dean asks.

"Yes Daddy," both you and Jo purr together. You smile as you crawl closer to Jo. She draws her bottom lip between her teeth before her tongue darts out, wetting her lips.

"I want you to take your clothes off Baby Girls," Dean tells you, "Nice and slow. I wanna hear you moan as you touch each other." You do as Dean asks and pull your shirt over your head, Jo doing the same. Jo pushes you back against the bed and straddles your hips as she palms your breasts through your bra.

"Oh Jo," you moan, squirming beneath her.

"That's it Baby Girl, moan for your Big Sister," Dean groans, "Wish I were there to watch my Babies play, love watching my little girls touch each other." Both you and Jo whimper.

"We want you home Daddy," Jo moans. She slips her hands beneath the material of your bra and she pulls your tits over the cups, squeezing the flesh. "We want your big thick cock Daddy, don't we Baby Sister?"

"Yes Daddy, please," you moan. You let your hands trail up Jo's sides and around to her back, unhooking her bra and letting her breasts fall free. The instant you pull the material from her body, you sit up and suck her nipple into your mouth, swirling your tongue around the hardening bud. You cup and squeeze her tits relishing in the soft, pliable feel of them.