-+What Are We?+- Zane x Reader Pt.1 (REWRITE)

Start from the beginning

"Well, that happened," Garroth spoke after he swallowed the treats. You sighed, leaning on your hand. "Tell me about it.." you grumbled.

A second after, the both of you heard a; "MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!" And the slam of a door followed right after. "THAT IS MY ROOM TOO YA KNOW!"

Garroth looked towards you and gave a small chuckle. "Seems Zane had his daily dose of hormones." You snorted slightly and slapped his arm across the counter. "Shut up."

"Jeez.."

"I see you've poked the pony?" Dante fixed his vest slightly as he got onto the ground floor. "He fits as a dragon more than a pony." He grumbled. "Ooh, did Kawaii~Chan make cookies?" He grabbed one off of the almost empty plate. You playfully rolled your eyes. "We all know of Zane and his ponies," Garroth replied as Dante chewed then gave a nod in thought.

"Everyone has their secrets." You replied and Dante snorted after he swallowed. "It isn't much of a secret now." Garroth chuckled at that while you only gave a small nervous laugh.

Everyone has their secrets...

"By the way, are you feeling any better?" Dante asked as he walked over to the fridge. "Me?" He glared over at you as he opened it. "Noo.." Garroth raised an eyebrow. "Why, what happened?"

"(Y/N) hasn't been feeling well the past few days." Dante explained reaching into the fridge and pulled out a bottle of orange juice. You pursed your lips. "Yeah, I'm feeling better now.." you responded as Dante put the bottle down next to you. "Are you sure about that?" You gave a slow nod. "A little birdie told me that a Ms. (L/N) puked her guts out this morning."

"Don't say that Dante, I just ate."

"Thanks for keeping my life a secret, birdie." You pulled on Dante's ear and walked past him to a cabinet then reached up and opened it. "(Y/N), no offense.." Garroth began and you hummed, grabbing a glass. "Did you gain weight recently?" You moved your head towards him and glared. Dante crossed his arms and did the same, minus the glare. "You shouldn't comment about a women's weight. Makes them feel insecure."

"Of course you would know." Garroth sighed. "But I'm being serious, you look more.. bloated." You slammed the cabinet door shut and placed down three glasses on the counter. "I've been the same as I've always been." You glanced over at Dante who looked you up and down, then rubbed his chin and shook his head. "Yeah, no." You gave him a look. "You already have the mom look, a few more steps and precautions and we're all set."

Garroth looked between you two in utter confusion. "What am I missing out on..?" Dante leaned onto the counter as you began pouring orange juice into the glasses. "(Y/N)it's pregnant." He whispered.

From there on, everyone seemed to happen in slow motion; Garroth's eyes slowly widened as his mouth began to open, then;

"WHAT?!"

Your hand slipped slightly while holding the bottle making it tumble out of your hands, crashing into the counter, knock over a glass or two and crash on the floor, both glasses smashing as well. You sighed, looking over to Garroth and Dante. Dante mumbled to himself and grabbed your arms then began to move you away. The three of you heard someone coming down the stairs and looked over. "What in God's name is happening down here?!"

A very unhappy Zane made you sigh again, obviously catching Dante's attention as he looked to you, which Zane noticed.

"Uh..." Dante looked over to Garroth who couldn't seem to make an excuse either. "Garroth found out the price for feathers went up." Garroth looked over to you, heartbreak flashed in his eyes. "(Y/N)..." He whined and Dante looked at him, of course Garroth glared at him seeing how he was swallowing a laugh. Zane clicked his tongue and turned his head, then stormed up the stairs.