-+Satisfied+- Dante x Reader + Nicole

Start from the beginning

"Helpless!"

Rewind..

Nicole panicked seeing as you disappeared. She spun around and jumped feeling a hand on her shoulder.

I remember that night I just might-

She looked down seeing as she remembered where they were. "Nicole.. are you okay?" You asked and she looked up and nodded.

Rewind.

She glanced down at your dress seeing as it's (F/C) other than the white wedding dress. "Okay..." You mumbled, not believing her. "We're going to head into the ball room, okay?"

I remember that night I just might-

Rewind.

I remember that night- I remember that..

Nicole nodded and watched as you and Cadenza turned around and began heading up the stairs to the ball room. Her dull grey eyes followed her two sisters.

I remember that night, I just might regret that night for the rest of my days.

"Ladies!"

Nicole turned her head to the side seeing how a group of guys bursted in and began checking out the girls, whilst loudly talking to each other. It made her frown and roll her eyes.

I remember those soldier boys trippin' over themselves to win our praise.

"Ladies!"

Nicole looked around the room, her eyes trailing up to the large Chandelier in the entire of the ceiling.

I remember that dream like, candle like like a dream that you can't quite place.

"Ladies!"

But Dante, I'll never forget the first time I saw your face.

Nicole turned her head to the side with an unamused look, but it soon faded seeing a blue haired guy with a black haired guy.

I have never been the same, intelligent eyes,

Her grey eyes focused on his deep blue ones as he laughed. He glanced over to the side, his smile fading slightly and met her eyes. She quickly turned her gaze away, and before she knew it, he was in front of her.

"Hi!"

Her grey eyes slightly widened as he smiled. Her mouth opened but nothing came out. His head tilted slightly as the smile faded into a confused look.

In a hunger-pang frame, and when you said "hi" I forgot my damn name. Set my heart aflame,

She looked down, pursing her lips. Her chest began to tighten, twist and even burn.

Every part aflame, this is not a game-

"You strike me as a women who's never been satisfied." Nicole looked up, her eyebrows furrowing. "I'm sure I don't know what you mean, you forget yourself." He closed his eyes with a sly smile and shrugged, then opened his eyes.

"You're like me, I'm never satisfied." Her glare softened at his lightly pink cheeks. ".. is that right?" He gave a sly shrug again. "I've never been satisfied." He slowly began grabbing Nicole's hand, as she sighed. "My name's Nicole Schuyler." He pressed his lips against her hand.

"Dante Hamilton."

He stood up and she stared up to him. "Where's your family from~?" His blue eyes darkened slightly, then turned his attention away. "Unimportant, there's a million things I haven't done," he turned around making Nicole almost reach out to grab his arm.