-+Can't Hold It In+- Daniel x Reader

Start from the beginning

"But seriously.." you put the pillow down, and gave a weird look at the serious tone. "I know that you two like each other.. and you've been depressed lately. Saturday's gonna come fast, and.. you're gonna leave.." Aphmau took a deep breath. "It's just.. why can't you two just tell each other? I saw the look the both of you gave yesterday."

"It was.. a sad.. heartbroken look.. I could even feel the pain."

"Goodnight, Aph."

Thursday-

"I can't believe my mija is going to be leave me soon!" Sylvana cried putting two plates down in front of the two of you. "I'll be back for the holidays." You said and she fell onto the chair. "THAT'S TOO FAR AWAY!" She yelled and Aphmau sighed.

"I'm not leaving until Sunday." You said, taking a bite of the food. "YOU COULD LEAVE A DAY EARLY THOUGH!"

(*cough*)

"Mom! I'm not going to! Now just eat!"

Thursday Night-

"Three meals of mom crying." Aphmau sighed, closing a suitcase. "If you're lucky, she'll run out of tears before you leave." You said, and Aphmau snorted slightly. "..I think you should just.. tell Daniel.."

"This again?"

"(Y/N), me and Aaron told each other.. you and Daniel can as well, and maybe.. it'll work? You two could have a long distant relationship." You looked over at Aphmau after you zipped up a bag. "It couldn't hurt..?" She said, and you looked away. "Instead of worrying about working a long distant relationship, he should focus on his studies so he can actually pass this year."

"It won't help! He barely scraped by last year!" Aphmau said and you sighed. "(Y/N), the both of you NEED this. And I know you agree with me." She gently said.

"You'll regret it if you don't."

"Goodnight, Aphmau.."

Friday-

Aphmau glanced over to you as Sylvana cried. The only thing that could be heart is her crying/sniffling, and the knife/fork hitting the plate.

Friday Night-

Aphmau looked at you when she walked into the room.

"Goodnight.." she mumbled.

Saturday-

The ride was quiet. No one said a thing, and Aphmau would occasionally glance over to you. Dottie and June got a ride with you two, and they kept giving a worried glance to each other. "Aphmau?" Dottie whispered and she looked over. "What's wrong with (Y/N)?" She asked and Aphmau only shrugged.

"If anything, it's probably because of her and Daniel."

"What happened?"

"They're holding in their feelings and it's hurting them.."

An hour later-

Everyone is now there, sitting in a random spot. "Okay! We're gonna assign some seats!" Aphmau exclaimed and Blaze gave her a weird look. "What? Wh-" Before Blaze could finish, Kawaii~Chan stomped on his foot. "Continue Aphmau~Senpai!" She giggled, and Blaze groaned. "It'll go, Kawaii~Chan, Blaze, Dottie, Rylan, June, Daniel, and (Y/N). Of course I'll sit after (Y/N)." Aphmau explained and everyone went to their designated seats.

"Kawaii~Chan, why don't we sing something?" Aphmau suggested.

You sighed and Daniel glanced over to you. "..so.. you're leaving tomorrow..?" Daniel asked quietly, but loud enough for you to hear. "..yeah." he nodded. "I see.." he mumbled.

"Make sure you pass next year."

"I'll try.." He said and you nodded a bit. "..(Y/N), I-""Blaze! It's your turn!" Aphmau said, cutting Daniel off. "Huh? Sure, I guess." Blaze said, standing up from the couch, and took the microphone from Aphmau. "Daniel, why don't you join him?"

"Oh, I.. I don't sing." Daniel stuttered and Aphmau gave him a look. "C'mon Daniel! It won't hurt to try!" Daniel shook his head. "If the dude doesn't want to to it, then he doesn't have to." Blaze said, making Aphmau look at him. "Okay," she said, letting Blaze pick a song, and she and Kawaii~Chan sat next to each other.

Daniel licked his lips and stared at his lap, and sat in silence.

"Daniel~Kun, why don't we sing a duet?" Kawaii~Chan smiled, and Daniel hesitated. "You don't need to fully sing, just say the lyrics." She cheerfully said, and Daniel looked down. "C'mon Daniel," Dottie said and he sighed. "Okay.."

Once Blaze was finished, Kawaii~Chan dragged Daniel up. "You think she likes Daniel?" Aphmau asked and you gave a hesitant shrug. "I... Don't know.." Aphmau hummed. "You think they'll be cute together?" She asked again, and you sighed. "I.. don't.. know."

"I need to go to the bathroom." You said, and left the room.

After a few minutes, Kawaii~Chan brought Daniel out of the room.

You sighed once again and made your way back to the room.

"Daniel~Kun,"

You stopped walking before you turned the corner.

"I think.. I might have a small crush.. on you.."

After two minutes has passed, you walked into the room again. You looking over and saw how almost everyone was singing together; including Daniel. You picked up your bag, and walked out again, which Daniel took notice of. Daniel gave the mic to someone near by, and went to follow you. "Daniel?" He turned around and saw Kawaii~Chan giving him a concerned look.

He looked back at the door, then at her again. He sighed.

Then left the room.

(I hope you didn't think he was gonna go with KC)

Daniel quickly walked down the hallway. "(Y/N)." He called out, and you ignored him, then continued. Daniel huffed slightly, and walked faster. He finally caught up once the both of you were outside.

"(Y/N), can you stop? Please?"

You sighed, and turned around. "What- where are you going?" He asked, taking a few deep breaths; trying to catch his breath. "School," you responded, and turned around again. "What? You don't leave until tomorrow." You continued walking away from him. "(Y/N), wait-" Daniel grabbed your wrist and pulled you back a bit.

"Why are you running away?" You only blinked. "(Y/N), I-""Do you like Kawaii~Chan?" Daniel tilted his head a bit. "What? No." He immediately said. You gave a small smile, and pulled your arm back. "You don't need to lie, Daniel." Daniel gave another weird look. "But, I'm not.. I don't like her, not like that anyways, I barely know her." You gave a small shrug, and went to turn around.

"(Y/N), I-" Daniel huffed when a car horn honked loudly.

"(Y/N), I don't like Kawaii~Chan." He said, and started to walk behind you, and you only stayed quiet. "(Y/N), stop ignoring me."

(Daniel has said "(Y/N)" eight times, damn)

"I'm not ignoring you," Daniel grabbed your arm again, and turned you around, and then grabbed your shoulders. "Well, at least say something! Look at me!" Your eyes softened a bit when you looked at Daniel's watery eyes. "Stop.. just.. no," Daniel put his head down, as you gave a small sigh. "Daniel-""I love you."

"..what?"

(And done... Nah just kidding, continue..)

"I.. love, you." Daniel softly said. "I have for a while.. a few years now, actually.. I just.. couldn't hold it in anymore.." Daniel leaned forward, and put his head against your shoulder.

(Daniel's taller than you, btw)

"... Daniel.." you put your hands on his cheeks and lifted his face up. You put your forehead against his and gave a gentle sigh.

"I love (Emilia) you too."
~~~~~-------~~~~~
I can make a sequel.. if I feel like it, since I haven't really been feeling like it.

It's gonna be 5am soon, and I just wanted to finish this, sorry if it's cringy and that it sucks.

yeah, so.. bye.