-+He Would've Loved You+- Aaron x Reader

Start from the beginning

"For breakfast?"

"Don't judge me." You said and he laughed a bit. "How's work?" You asked and you heard his chair squeak, which probably means he leaned back. "Still boring as ever, remind me to get a new job." You laughed a bit. "I'll write it on a sticky note."

"So, I'm gonna get back to-" Aaron stopped talking. "Aaron?"

"Aaron? You still there?"

"Uh, ye-yeah." You heard him sigh. "Just thought I heard something." He mumbled, which you barely heard. "I'm gonna-" You furrowed your eyebrows when he cut himself off again. "Aaron.." you sighed slightly. You looked over at Aphmau. "Aaron..." You called again.

"Isn't that a bit to-" you're assuming that whoever just spoke turned away, or passed by since they never finished their sentence. "Aar-" you cut yourself off after hearing a loud scream/yell, then a loud explosion. Aphmau looked over towards the door. "Did you hear that?" She asked and you looked over to her. 

"Okay- (Y/N)- I have to go, okay?"

"Aaron. What happened."

"I need to go. I-"

You moved your phone away from your ear. "Did he hang up?" You shook your head. "N-no.. The-the call got dropped." Whatever was on the TV was immediately changed to the news. "Isn't that... Where Aaron works..?" Aphmau asked slowly and you moved the plate on the coffee table.

".. that a plane crashed into Metropolis Tower."

(Random name)

Your breathing hitched slightly, as you watched the fire in the building grow, and some parts of the building fell. "Don't- Don't worry (Y/N), Aaron's gonna be fine." You swallowed nervously as someone banged on the door. "I'll get it." She said, and moved the plate to the table, and walked to the door.

Aphmau opened the door with an unsure look on her face. "Aph, you're here?- Wait no, now's not the time," Laurance sighed a bit. "Did you see what happened?" Travis asked and Aphmau nodded. "Is (Y/N) okay?" Zane asked, Aphmau glanced back  to the living room and made a gesture to follow her. She went back into the living room, the three trailing behind her. Laurance swallowed hard and gave a look to Travis. He moved closer to him and began to whisper. "Isn't that the floor where Aaron is...?" He mumbled and Travis shrugged a bit. "I want to say no, I really do.. but... I think it is.." he mumbled back and Laurance looked down. "Wait, what's that?" Aphmau asked and Travis squinted a bit. "I... Don't know..?"

"Is that another plane?" Laurance asked, and immediately after, the plane crashed into the other building. Aphmau looked over to you, which by the way, you looked like a total mess. "A-Aaron's fine, (Y/N)... Trust me.." she said, she honestly, wasn't too sure herself.

-Seven Months Later-

You unlocked the front door with Zane traveling not too far behind. It was only silent. Nothing heard other that the footsteps of the both of you. "We're going to have to talk about this soon, (Y/N).." Zane softly said, putting the bag on the counter. "..I know."

"No, you don't." His time immediately changed, and he crossed his arms. You looked over to him. "I know.. you have anxiety, you have depression. But if you want a reason to live... It's right there." He poked your large stomach which made you laugh weakly. "And I've promised you this before, and I'll do it again. I told you I would help you with the baby, and I would help you with you.. it's what he would of wanted at least..."

"Go upstairs, and get some rest.. you'll need it." You didn't object to what he said, you only silently made your way over to the bedroom.

(11:11, make a wish)

You closed the door behind you and didn't even look at the bathroom door. You took your shoes off and laid down on the bed. You didn't change, it would of been hard to find something big enough.

You went into labor a few hours later, which caused just about everyone on the street to be at the hospital. After you found out that Aaron didn't make it, you completely broke down, and quickly developed depression, and suicidal thoughts, and more serious matters. (Or they grew if you already have them...)

As for Zane.. he stuck by you, he promised that he would help you, in which he did. Which caused the both of you to get into a relationship, and a few years later, the both of you got married.

-Present Time- (basically sixteen years later)

"..I wanted to tell him later that night, but.. that didn't happen." You said, and looked back over to your son. "O-oh..." he put his hands in his pocket. "I knew Aaron would've loved you.. he's told me that he wanted to have a son.. which he did. I kinda wish I knew about his.. heritage, before this happened." You said, and rubbed your son's werewolf ears. "So.. he was a werewolf?"

"Yes, he was." You responded. "His parents told me once your ears popped out." You said with a small laugh. "Dad told me that I was supposed to half a different name.." He said and you nodded. "I wanted to name you either Damian, or Dick. But then with that happened sixteen years ago... I named you Aaron.."

"Dad will be home soon, why don't you go find your sister?" You said and he nodded.

"He would've loved you.."

Extended Ending-

-Twelve Years Ago-

You looked at the new carpet on the floor. You were so used to the old one, you practically loved it, it reminded you of Aaron. Now that carpet's gone and you couldn't find another one, you had to replace it. Not to mention, this house is much bigger than your old one. (Lover's Lane) does have nice houses.

"Um..." You looked over to Aphmau who held up Aaron. "Since when did he have werewolf ears..?" She asked and you raised an eyebrow. "I-uh..." You rubbed them slightly which made him giggle. "...I'm gonna call Mrs. Lycan.."

-Small Timeskip-

"I see..." You mumbled, watching Aaron walk around and sometimes tried to get his tail. "Yeah, it's kind of surprising that he got his ears and tail pretty early.." Melissa said and you crossed your arms a bit. "He really does look like his dad... Especially the ears..." Melissa mumbled, and you looked down.

"Don't worry, Aaron will be fine, he just.. may try getting his tail pretty often, or get his tail stuck in stuff."
~~~~~-------~~~~~
And that's how Aaron Jr. got his ears and tails. (Btw, Aaron most likely did get his tail stuck in stuff.) Sorry that this sucks.

Part 100 will take longer than normal to come out. All I'm gonna say is that it's connected to Heather's.

Anyways if you liked this PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON, IN THE FACE! LIKE A BOSS! AND AS ALWAYS, I'LL SEE YOU! IN THE NEXT THING I POST!

Buh-bye!

I appreciate your existence c: