-+While You're Gone+- Vylad x Reader x Gene ENDING

Start from the beginning

"Because there's someone else." Gene's heart practically jumped up to his throat, but he swallowed it. "And.. he's nice.. and he's been there for me.. and just.. everything." You finally decided to meet Gene's eyes.

"That someone else is you.."

Extended Ending-

A few years later-

"Gene! Let's go!"

You called out from the bottom of the staircase, waiting for him. "I'm comin', I'm comin'!" He said going down the stairs. You sighed when looking at him. "You're not even finished." You grumbled, seeing how his dress shirt wasn't properly buttoned, he was struggling with his tie and he didn't have his jacket on. "First off," you pushed Gene's hands away from the tie and began fixing his shirt. Once that was done, you tied his tie.

"There." You said and watched as Gene slid his jacket on.

"Now, if we wait any longer we're going to be late." You said, grabbing your bag. Gene put his hands in his pocket. "Right, uh, where are we going again?"

You smacked Gene with the bag. "Mari's piano recital!" Gene gave a slow nod. "Right, okay." You rolled your eyes with a small smile. "Let's go."

Vylad's Ending--

"I'll talk to Vylad.." You responded, getting a small nod from Gene. "Are you sure? I mean, what if he like.. ya know. Leaves?" You shrugged. "This kid deserves to have their father in their life." You started.

"I don't want them to think it's their fault their father left." You said, getting another nod from Gene. "Yeah, but.. what if things just don't work out and they have a different dad?"

"Then I'll wait until the kid is older to explain everything to them." You answered. "They'll understand better." You said, and then stood up from the chair. "I should go talk to him, I kinda ran out of the house.." you said ending the sentence with a small laugh. Gene gave a slow nod.

Gene sighed when you finally left the house.

----------------

You walked into the house you and your friends are staying at. You nervously made your way to the living room to begin looking around, but your search was cut short seeing Vylad on the couch, his hands in his head.

"Vylad..."

Vylad's head snapped up hearing your voice. "(Y/N) I-" you cut him off my shushing him. His eyes were puffy and his voice cracked a small bit. "It's okay.." you started and sat beside him. You gently grabbed his hand and gave it a small squeeze.

"Let's just talk, okay?"

Extended Ending-

"What kind?" Vylad asked and you looked over. "It doesn't matter." You answered, looking back to the small book. "Well, I've learned from Aphmau that if I pick something certain, you aren't going to like it." Vylad said walking over to the couch you sat at. "I told you, I'm fine with whatever. Hell, if you pick the flowers then we can decide what type and color the wedding is going to be. I like all flowers, it's fine Vylad."

You put the book on the table as Vylad sat next to you with a sigh. "Ipomoea albas?" He asked and you nodded. "Those are nice. So white and a light yellow. Easy enough." You answered, getting a small smile from Vylad. "Momma!" You looked over as the little rugrat ran over to you. "What's up Mari?"

Mari's green eyes sparkled as she held up a picture. "You drew this?" You asked, looking at the picture she drew with Vylad peeking over your shoulder. "Yep!"

"That's beautiful, Mari."
~~~~~-------~~~~~
Okay, so.
I'm going to explain everything.
I've been wanting to get back into Aphmau, but ya know. Depression and shit like that.
I'm also currently struggling with writer's block lmao, so sorry that this sucks.

I also want to say that I don't want to be a JUST Aphmau account. But I'm not gonna put so much effort into something no one's going to read.

I'm probably just gonna stick to Amino for the musical stuff. But then there's stuff like Uncharted that I want to write for.

I actually spent the last few days beating the games. I finished Uncharted 2 which was closed to being done. I beat Uncharted 3 in.. Two days? And Uncharted 4 in three days.

But like I said, I'm not gonna write shit that no one's gonna read lol.

And I'm not exactly forcing myself to weird Aphmau stuff. I like writing this stuff.

Also, in general, I found it hard to write, so..

Anyways, I don't have anything else to say.
Sincerely,
Me