『omake』: return time

this extra occurs during their third year of high school

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

G A K U S H U U A S A N O
浅野 学秀

After the incident regarding the End Class and the infamous Korosensei, I managed to make Akabane spill everything like I said he would. Who knew, it'd also feature the reason why Iroha suddenly left for abroad.

And now, two years since then, during our third year in high school, I finally realized. If there was one thing those two devils had in common, it would be how they both manage to infuriate me at such an amazing level.

"Too bad huh? Maybe the rumors are true" the companion of the recently rejected girl attempted to comfort her friend.

"Mhm. Akabane-kun likes Asano-kun to that extent, huh?" the other girl cried and I swear, I felt my vein pop.

It was fine during our first year, but to think the rumors would get this bad.

"Akabane!" I couldn't help but confront him after hearing such words from the recent girl he turned down.

"What's the matter, Asano?~" he smirked, eyes never leaving the device he was holding.

"You know what's up. You better deal with this" I demanded, as he looked up from his DS to turn his attention to me.

"No thanks~".

"It wasn't an option, bastard. Because of those damned fujoshiis, I can't even get myself a girlfriend" I sighed, earning a mocking laugh from him.

"Aw, poor you~" he mused, surely giving zero fucks about our current situation.

"Just go out with someone, will you? Or at least try to clear that huge misunderstanding".

"Why bother? It's more fun, this way. Besides I am going out with someone" the redhead defended.

"Iroha hasn't even contacted you in a year" I reminded him. "That's hardly even called going out".

"In my defense I did say I'd wait—" he pointed out, only to be interrupted when our homeroom teacher entered the room.

The situation did feel all too familiar. Our teacher walked in, attendance log in hand, as well as a girl who was following him from behind.