「81st period」: mission time

I R O H A    I N U K A I
犬飼 彩葉
student no. 29

season 2 episode 19

"An out-of-season-research project for our assassination classroom: Hijack the space station and steal their experiment data!"

And so , another unprecedented research project began.

"The reentry capsule carrying the research data will splash down in the Pacific Ocean. The capsule will be transported to the lab, unopened to prevent unlikely theft if the same by the target super creature" The octopus read.

"Very clever precautions indeed. I can't carry anything to heavy. Use a five ton capsule as a safe and there's no way I can steal it".

"That's why we get them to show us while it's still in space" Okano thought about it. "But does Japan really have the tech to launch a manned rocket?".

"Their technology is reliable for that, anyway. My influence might have moved things along" Korosensei told her.

We were pretty nervous, but we were also excited. And Korosensei was there to guide us so we were pretty much at ease.

But above all, with everyone striving towards one goal and working hand in hand, we had a lot of fun this time around. So much that we were able to forget the uncertainties we had.

"Anyways," Isogai stood in front of the class, "Our plans our in place. Now to put them into action. The rocket will only hold two people. Who wants to go?".

Nearly all the boys in class raised their hand, with the exception of the uninterested Karma of course.

"Right?" Isogai lowered his hand and smiled sheepishly at the number.

"Oho, the boys, eh?" Nakamura observed.

"It's an experimental vessel with no succesful flights yet... Who still wants to go?" Korosensei asked, and they started lowering their hands  with the exception of Itona.

"Right?" Our teacher said sheepishly at the decrease in number.

"I still want to. A rocket would make any mech-head's mouth water" Itona spoke up, lowering his hand, "But I'll give up my seat this time".

"Nagisa. Karma" he faced the two.

"Huh?" Karma faced him as well, not so pleased with the idea. "I'm not big on these risky challenges that rely on others".