「88th period」: memory time

K A R M A A K A B A N E
赤羽
student no. 1

season 2 episode 21

In the end, rather than simply editing, after all the effort Terasaka, Itona and Sugaya took to rip a whole bunch of them, the octopus still managed to drag us to take even more pictures.

"I was aiming for a ten-thousand-page yearbook" he claimed, earning a grimaced expression from Iroha who looked like she wanted nothing to do with this.

Honestly, who the fuck reads a ten-thousand-page yearbook in one sitting much less makes one?

It just showed how crazy our teacher was.

But Korosensei always got his way. In fact, he even went through all the trouble to dress us up for different shoots, the themes getting weirder and weirder by the minute.

The first was Bio-History, followed by Divine Retribution, then the History of Religion. It even came to the point wherein he practically forced me into a cowboy outfit, stripping off my uniform top, while my girlfriend stared at me intently.

 It even came to the point wherein he practically forced me into a cowboy outfit, stripping off my uniform top, while my girlfriend stared at me intently

"Take a picture, it'll last longer" I mused, before she blushed crimson.

"I'm not even looking at you!" Iroha defended herself despite the unconvincing look on her face.

She was easy to infuriate as ever, but even so, that didn't stop her from actually pulling out her phone and taking one, after claiming that it was for "Revenge".

With that, I took the opportunity to get away from the octopus' clutches as soon as I earned another bright idea: to force her into another embarrassing costume.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry, okay?" she laughed, not meaning the apology at all, as she continued to run away from me to avoid having me get back at her tenfold.

"Stop flirting, god dammit" we stopped once we heard Terasaka's bitter remark, earning a snicker from the girl.

"This is why you're unpopular with girls, Terasaka. So short tempered~" she teased, grabbing the cowboy hat from my head as she wore it for herself, while I continued to button my shirt back up.

"Why you---" the musclehead growled at Iroha before going after the girl.

"She's still as mischievous as ever" Nagisa chuckled from behind me, as we watching the two mess around with each other.

Well, from what I could see, she was just making the most out of the things our octopus had in store.

And speaking of the yellow octopus, he seemed to be enjoying this photoshoot more than anyone.