「97th period」: assassination time

I R O H A    I N U K A I
犬飼 彩葉
student no. 29

"Karma Akabane"

"Here", the redhead answered firmly, being the first student called. He looked straight at our teacher, almost as if it was the first time we saw him that serious and sincere.

"Yuma Isogai"

"Here", our class representative replied ever so kindly.

"Taiga Okajima"

"Here", the male nodded. It was a huge comparison to the pervert who would crack jokes here and there to lighten up the atmosphere.

"Hinata Okano"

"Uh-huh", she nodded. The gymnast was clearly in tears, unable to say a word, it was the most she could muster.

"Manami Okuda"

"H-Here!" she stammered, trying to hold back her sobs but ultimately failing.

"Meg Kataoka"

"Here", she was as steady as she usually was, but we all knew from the look on her face that it didn't take to long for anyone to break at this point.

"Kaede Kayano"

"Here" the girl answered loud enough, despite the tears brimming in her eyes.

"Yukiko Kanzaki"

"Here" she answered clearly, unable to open her eyes.

"Justice Kimura"

He was holding back the tears, despite them being evident in his eyes, "Here!".

"Hinano Kurahashi"

"Here" she cried, bursting into tears since the moment we took hold of the octopus.

"Nagisa Shiota"

"Here", he answered monotonously, most likely trying to kill his emotions from the tone of his voice.

"Sousuke Sugaya"

"Here" the artist nodded, looking our teacher in the eye.

"Tomohito Sugino"

Despite the tears forming at the end of his eyes, he smiled at our teacher as he nodded, "Here".

"Kotarou Takebayashi"

He averted his eyes, pushing his glasses back, before answering, "Here".

"Ryuunosuke Chiba"

"Here" he nodded quietly, like he usually did, but this time, we knew how he felt as he said it.

"Ryoma Terasaka"

"Yeah" he answered, not in the stupid manner he's always been saying it, but in an I'm-trying-real-hard-to-stay-tough-in-front-of-you kind of way.