「62nd period」: results time

I R O H A I N U K A I
犬飼 彩葉
student no. 29

season 2 episode 12

"It's because you're weak that you want to become stronger".

I stared at the octopus in front of us, recalling the principal's old words. My thoughts continued to go after me as if they meant to haunt me.

Then, how come he's been insisting on his teaching principles? How come he's teaching the strong to step on the weak to earn even more strength?, I started to think.

"Now then, class," Korosensei announced gathering our attention. "I'll be returning your compiled exam papers".

"Did your second blades manage to reach their targets?" He asked.

Come to think of it, it was about time we got the results of the exams. And thinking about it, it was Karma who'd most likely get first place. Right, it'll probably Karma, the redhead I haven't spoken to in more than a couple of weeks.

Gah, why is life so problematic?

"No grumbling about a point here or there, now" the octopus warned us, placing each of our papers on our desks with Mach speed.

I didn't have the guts to look at my paper, so I folded my scores over as if it would make things a little less difficult.

"Were your scores this time good enough to get you into the top fifty overall?" the octopus babbled, "The main campus will be posting the overall ranks right about now, so let's start with the ranks here in E Class, too".

He rolled out the rankings presented on the board.

SECOND END OF TERM EXAM: TOP 50

, the header read. As soon as I saw the names, I immediately searched for the lowest one,

46: Terasaka Ryoma

"I-I--- I'm 46th?!" Terasaka spoke up.

"Isn't Terasaka dead last in E Class?"

"If Terasaka came in 46th..."

"Then that means..."

"We did it!" everyone cheered

"We pulled down the Big Five in the battle for top spot, too--- practically a perfect win!"