「83rd period」: entrance exam time

I R O H A    I N U K A I
犬飼 彩葉
student no. 29

season 2 episode 20

The disadvantage of keeping secrets, was the dread of it being found out.

"Uwah, so cold!" Kayano shivered at the sight of snow.

Our breaths turning white dew the temperature, each of us wearing our own coats or jackets, I was particularly enjoying the warmth of the scarf Karma gave me during Christmas.

"The octopus went crazy today huh?" I laughed recalling how he attempted to celebrate all the year end events he missed out on.

"Easy for you to say, Iroha-chan. You didn't play along at all" Nagisa sweat dropped .

"Right, right, once you got in costume, you immediately changed at once" Sugino pointed. "It's unfair!".

"Oi! I only did that once!" I defended, referring to how the octopus made us change into Santa outfits.

           February dawned upon us

           February dawned upon us. It was now 32 days before Korosensei's deadline, and speaking of which, entrance exams were finally up as well.

We were heading home from another typical day, despite the weather being colder than usual. We were on the way that is, until our group decided to stop by the road intersection, Maehara's squad talking about future plans and such.

It was then that Nagisa decided to bring up the topic as well.

"Where are you headed, Karma?".

"Ah, I'll stay at Kunugigaoka" the redhead, standing beside me, answered casually.

"Huh?!" Kayano, Sugino, Okuda and Nagisa exclaimed at the thought, yet I remained unfazed.

He already told me once, and being the sadist he is, I kinda knew where he's coming from.

"You mean you'll take the entrance exam all over again?" Sugino clarified, and Kayano added in as well.

"I figured you for something better. I mean, you could get into the best high schools around" she pointed out.

"Put yourself in the main-campus students' shoes.  The guy they thought they'd chase away is back--- and standing head and shoulders above them" Karma smiled demonically, "What could be better than seeing those punks' humiliated mugs for three whole years?".