「17th period」: study time

For those who are interested to know about what Iroha's voice sounds like, the clip attached is a sample of Voice Acting roles by Aoi Yuki. -えみ

×

K A R M A A K A B A N E
赤羽
student no. 1

"Hey, do tell me~ Where did all that knowledge go?" I sighed, flicking her forehead.

This was not going well.

Since the midterms were coming up, and due to Iroha's repeated comments of wanting to drop out or quit school, Korosensei started sulking and even passed the responsibility unto me.

"I can't help it" she shrugged. "I don't even want to study---".

I flicked her forehead once again.

"Ow~ stop that" she looked at me with an irritated gaze, which had Terasaka laughing.

"Your pessimism, is the whole reason Korosensei gave up teaching you" Terasaka told her, attempting to control his laughter. "Poor Karma, got ordered to teach you in his stead".

"Terasaka-kun, you're comments aren't helping" I told him off, mocking him in return

"Terasaka-kun, you're comments aren't helping" I told him off, mocking him in return. "Also, if you don't start studying yourself, a muscle head such as you would probably flunk the exams again~"

"I get it" he cut me off and left the room before I continued mocking him. "I won't saying anything unnecessary, ".

"Karma, if you keep looking so tired like that, you'll age fast" Iroha, on the other hand, smirked, having the time of her life.

"Who's fault do you think it is?" I smiled at her returning the insult.

I was beginning to think that she got her scores by cheating. At this rate, it was impossible to even make her pass during the midterms.

What did Asano possibly do, to get her to pass?

"Well, you're the one who volunteered to be a martyr" she stuck her tongue out. "Plus, you got us into this".

I flicked her forehead one last time.

"What was that for?!" She exclaimed, covering her forehead.

"Hm~ I just felt like punishing you~".

"Hey! We aren't allowed to fight" she glared at me.