「25th period」: restraint time

K A R M A A K A B A N E
赤羽
student no. 1

season 2 episode 7-8

"Now for the moment of truth"

Can you hear me, ClassE?」The Reaper spoke through the speakers.

The truth is I'm, very pleased that you escaped. It'll be a good warm up before the unknown big game

I expect great things from you

"It's like... A game" Hayami muttered after hearing the announcement.

Soon enough, it could be game over.

"Karma" Iroha tugged on the hem of my shirt quietly, so we were behind them.

"What?" I asked her, seeing as the girl hasn't regained her composure.

She was too tense. It felt like she would flinch if anyone touched her. Her defenses were raised too high. For once, it seemed like she wanted to run and hide but despite that, her words were quite contradicting.

"I-If... I do something reckless that would affect the class, I want you to knock me out" she said sternly.

"I can't promise you that---" I argued only to be cut off.

"Just do it".

✖︎●✖︎

We stopped in our tracks, in order to find the perfect place to fight against the reaper.

"Let's intercept him here. No matter which way he come's from, we'll have the upper hand if we out number him" Isogai said.

I think these guys were misunderstanding something. First of all, what can a bunch of students do against a pro?

"Back us up, Ritsu" Hara requested on the phone, only to find that the girl had been hacked.

"Don't feel like it. Not like I'm gonna defy the reaperman" she said picking her nose, the fact that she was hacked was written all over herself.

A blank expression immediately took over our faces.

"I'd rather turn off than do any work" she lazed around.

"She's been hacked!" Majority exclaimed.