「6th period」: observation time

K A R M A A K A B A N E
赤羽
student no. 1

season 2 episode 4

              Thanks to Yada, we're practically stuck with referring to each other with code names the entire day.

Today's PE class involved chasing the target, and somehow, I was assigned to block Karasuma-sensei's possible escape route together with Iroha.

"So were stuck with these confusing nicknames until the end of the day, huh?" Iroha mumbled, getting her gun ready.

"Tired already, Chibi-jou (t/n: Miss Midget)?"

"I'm guessing that you were the one who came up with my code name, am I right, Chuunihan (t/n: Semi-Senioritis)?" she shook her head.

"Hm~ I'm quite fond of it. If it was some other guy, they'd probably give you something that isn't funny" I teased.

"All we have to do is block the escape route, right?" she changed the topic, figuring that Karasuma-sensei was nearby

"It's an easy enough job, so you could loosen up, Chibi-jou" I assured her. "Other than that, I've got a good question".

"Hm?".

"I heard about what you told Itona" I stated before smirking at her threateningly.

"I don't really mind if you'll use dirty tricks or tactics, but harming the class is a different topic. If you ever cross the line, I won't hold back".

She looked at me, still feigning obliviousness and innocence. "Why would I do such a thing?".

"It's just a warning~" I smiled at her.

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

              Just as class ended, I called unto our classmate who could most likely assist me in finding data about our latest transfer student.

"Ritsu" I turned to her once seemingly everyone left the room.

"Ah, Karma-kun, what is it?" she asked as I looked at her mischievously.

"Can you do me a bit of research? You can hack the school's database, right?" I requested.

"It might be a bit difficult, but it isn't impossible" she answered.