「55th period」: group study time

H I K A R U    I S H I K A W A
石川 
of 3-D

"Eh?~ They'll come over?" I asked her, the girl who had been rewriting her notes ever since I got here.

"You act like this is your house" she deadpanned. "Anyways, yeah, somehow that redheaded bastard convinced everyone to have it at my place".

"Hm~ Who are you guys?" I asked.

"Nagisa, Kayano, Manami, Kanzaki, Sugino, Karma and me" she enumerated. "You should join in too, you know. Science may be your worst subject, but its not the only one your bad at".

"A study group, huh?" I thought about it for a second. "Alright".

I had a lot to ask Karma after all.

"They should be here about any second---" she guessed, right on time.

"Iroha-chan~" Karma greeted as he barged inside, before the others got the chance to ring the door bell.

"What's up Hikaru, I thought you were with your sister?" Karma smiled menacingly at me, most likely pissed by the fact that I had been hanging out with Iroha alone.

"She has a study date" I told him, "or something like that. She said she isn't at home so I decided to play a few games in Iroha's place since its just a few floors away".

"You're a huge distraction, though" Iroha remarked as the others started to put their things away.

"Long time no see, Hikaru-kun" Nagisa greeted me.

"Same here".

✖︎●✖︎

"Iroha-chan, what's for lunch?" Kayano asked.

"Huh? You're eating lunch here?" The girl asked.

Funny how she was never used to people barging in like this, so she doesn't know what to do during such situations.

"Wait. Don't tell me---" Sugino turned to her.

"We brought snacks but these can't suffice as lunch" Kanzaki stated.

"No choice then, huh?" I agreed, and knowing Iroha and her empty kitchen, at that moment I was pretty sure everyone had the same thought.

We're going to have to buy lunch.

And that's the reason why, the four of us, Okuda, Iroha, Karma and I, were left in the apartment. Honestly, we were attempting to leave Karma and Iroha alone, but because of Iroha, one thing led to another, and the four of us ended up staying. And let's just say that somehow Iroha and I decided to take a break and play some games.

"I give up!" I complained, the blunette showing no mercy.

"Eh~ You suck" she complained.

It's impossible to beat a shut in who's all cooped up playing hear games for decades, I thought.

"Let me try" Karma volunteered as we switched positions.