「94th period」: bloodlust time

I R O H A    I N U K A I
犬飼 彩葉
student no. 29

season 2 episode 23

Our eyes couldn't catch up with them at Mach speed, it was only the sound of each attack that helped us realize just what was going on. But despite that, we know at least this much: that Korosensei wasn't the one who had the upper hand.

It was an mismatched fight, a sonic boom with every attack. Two enemies, and one with twice of his abilities. They were in a entirely different world, it made all our hard work over the past year seem like nothing.

If Korosensei couldn't do anything, what more us?

We were nothing but a hindrance. We couldn't even run away.

"Is he

"Is he... starting to dodge?" Takebayashi averted our attention back to our teacher, who seemed to have managed to change the momentum. But as soon as Yanagisawa noticed that, he jumped, emitting the light that Korosensei was intolerant to, in attempt to slow the octopus down.

Even so, the octopus truly did know how to pull of his own stunts. With that slight change in momentum, it made everyone think that maybe there was an ounce of hope.

"Wow..." Fuwa gasped, in awe at the sight of our teacher fighting with all he had.

"Evading attacks with the minimum amount of strength, using soil to block the light... He's closing in and killing their power. Seeing him improvise a way to close their battle-power gap... That's our Korosensei—through and through" Ritsu observed, a sense of proudness in the tone of her voice.

"This is where I, his teacher, take responsibility for my pupil who's strayed from the path" Korosensei declared as the landed on the ground, standing in front of each other, "However, Yanagisawa, leave us. This is a place for students to learn and grow. You are not entitled to be here!".

"Hm. Still fancy yourself a teacher, eh, guinea pig? Then let's put you to the test" the other man challenged. "Don't you see why we chose this moment to make our move?".

With a snap of his finger, 2.0 stood in front of the class, ready to destroy us at any given signal.

"You'll protect them, right? Isn't that what a teacher does?" Yanagisawa taunted, as the super creature directed its attack on us.

By the time our other two teachers arrived, Korosensei already took damage from the impact.

"Korosensei!" Nagisa exclaimed as soon as the smoke cleared up, Yanagisa laughing at him in mockery.