「87th period」: yearbook time

so sorry for the late update. i'm so confused, i honestly don't know which fanfic to work on first
_:('ཀ'」 ∠):

.

I R O H A    I N U K A I
犬飼 彩葉
student no. 29

season 2 episode 21

Sometimes I really couldn't follow the pace our teacher was going at.

"Making a yearbook?" Nagisa asked right after the octopus announced that instead of celebrating for passing the entrance exams, our teacher would start editing instead.

"Yes!"

"Oh, right---we did a whole-school one. With Karasuma-sensei as our teacher" Kurahashi recalled.

"And poor Korosensei isn't in a single shot" Yada added.

"Actually..." Chiba trailed on, "...He popped into a few at Mach speed, just under the radar".

"It's like one of those ghost photos"

"Exactly!" Our teacher explained himself, showing the stacks of photos on his table. "That's why I want to use these photos instead. A year of unguarded moments. These treasured selfies with all of you---".

Actually, why would he even go to such lengths? How many did he even take?

"Thirty thousand in all!" he answered my question before continuing his point. "Now to find the most memorable ones together!".

Our entire class sweat dropped, quite in awe or simply just embarassed.

"When did you take all these?!"

"That's our peeping Sensei".

Nakamura sighed, going against it, "I don't really like looking at pictures of myself"

"Why not?" Fuwa queried, only for the blonde to respond. "My eyes are tiny".

"Don't worry---" Korosensei assured her, showing her a sample, "I've made versions with the big-eye filter too".

"How terribly kind of you" the girl answered flatly.

"Sometimes I find it disturbing that we're asked to kill the octopus because of his potential to be dangerous when in fact, he does the stupidest unnecessary things like these" I deadpanned.

"Right?" Sugino agreed with me, "Well, the official yearbook does have plenty of the usual shots..."

"If we're making another one, we can be more unconventional!" Hara suggested.

"Leave it to me!" the octopus volunteered and I was sure he was up to something the moment we saw the glint in his eyes.

He showcased a photo of Hayami, him in the background as the girl gushed holding an adorable tabby kitten. "Cool beauty Hayami at the pet shop".

"Oh! And here's a nighttime campus shot of Mimura on air guitar!" He lifted another photo.

The two looked at him in both embarrassment and irritation.