「60th period」: picture time

K A R M A A K A B A N E
赤羽
student no. 1

"Stuuuupid".

I didn't need to hear it twice.

"Give it a rest" I told the blonde-haired boy, who insisted to hang out at my place.

"I can't believe that there'd come a time when Hikaru-kun would actually call you stupid, Karma-kun" Nagisa deadpanned.

I sighed, pressing the buttons on the controller to complete that combo move.

"Believe me, I've got quite a strong urge to hit him right now~" I said, quite irritated that the muscle-head actually had the guts to tease me.

Then again, when, I told them everything that happened between Iroha and me, I expected some sort of helpful advice.

This was absolute bullshit on my part.

"Well, you're definitely in deep shit" Ishikawa told me flat out. "You might call her dense as fuck but that's not how the girl actually is. Iroha has awareness, it's just that she chooses to ignore them and deem them as unnecessary thoughts created by overthinking. She tends to run away from her feelings because she doesn't want to deal with them".

"Isn't that even worse, though?" Nagisa pointed out.

"If you want her to realize it, you have to face her head on and spell it out for her. She's probably still denying the truth 'till this point" Ishikawa sighed.

"I can't believe I'm actually being lectured by a flirt like you" I mocked him.

"I'm trying to help you!" the guy defended.

"Well, you could be right" I agreed. "But what else can I do?~".

︎✖︎︎●✖︎

"Uwah! You look adorable at this shot" Ishikawa exclaimed, breaking the silence and the air of seriousness as we continued playing videogames

But, even the slightest outburst caused Nagisa and I to turn our heads toward him, pausing the game.

"Oi, Hikaru-kun, I don't remember allowing you to look through my albums~" I hit him in the head with a menacing aura as soon as I saw what he's been doing.

"But you look so cute~" he remarked, feigning innocence.

I was grabbing him by his collar at this point.