「47th period」: service time

K A R M A A K A B A N E
赤羽
student no. 1

"Come on by. Acorn noodles made with real acorns" she said in the most nonchalant voice she could muster.

We were walking on the school grounds, trying to catch people's attention in order to persuade them to go to Class E.

"I doubt anyone's coming with that" I teased her.

"You're not even helping" she complained.

"It's your job after all~" I smiled at her, noticing the group of guys who seemed like they wanted to approach her.

I unconsciously narrowed my eyes at them, immediately pulling the girl away.

"Do you want some takoyaki?~" I asked her, seeing the stand nearby us. "My treat".

"You know how much I hate owing you" she pouted. "Plus I left my wallet in the classroom".

"Do you want some or not?" I asked her, attempting to pressure an answer out of her.

"I want some please" she mumbled.

"Heh~ Alright fine" I agreed to it, ordering from the class who managed the booth.

Once done, I handed her the whole, taking the signage she's been holding unto to advertise the class

"This is so good~" she sang in delight after taking a bite.

"Hm~ Good for you then" I mused, watching the girl eat another one.

"You should try it too!" She brought one in front of me, giving me a chance to taste it.

I gladly took the offer, eating one whole, and turning away from her I felt the heat rush to my face due to the sudden act.

I made a mental note to spoil her more often if she was going to act kind for a change.

"Ah---I wasn't trying to. Um... Sorry---" she realized the scenario we were in, and blushed in embarrassment as she retreated.

"Let's head back to check how things are actually going" I changed the topic, averting my eyes once more, thinking that there might be at least a few more people by now.

"Okay" she agreed, as she ate the last one, as we headed towards Yada's post.

The girl in a pony tail looked at us and smiled at me, "Seems like you two had fun, huh?".