「67th period」: revenge time

K A R M A A K A B A N E
赤羽
student no. 1

season 2 episode 14

"I've been gone for a day, but your still as annoying as ever, Bakabane" the petite blue-haired girl sighed, when I decided that teasing her might as well be the best way to welcome her back.

"Aw~ Didn't you miss me?" I smiled at her.

"I've had enough of the octopus, I don't need you asking me that as well" she deadpanned, heaving another sigh.

"How cold~" I feigned hurt, only earning an eye roll from the girl.

That's good, I thought. She's back to her usual self.

A few days ago, I could've sworn that the girl had been keeping a secret from everyone.

Her blue orbs gazed back at mine.

"What's with the new look, though?" I asked her, taking the girl's newly bought glasses.

"My eyes are failing me, give it back" she replied quite nonchalantly.

"Hm. It's probably due to your habit of playing games all night. Let's take a good look shall we~" I took a good look at her, peering closer, she then immediately pushed me away, successfully swiping them back.

"If you think about doing anything in school, I'll kill you" she warned, and I simply shrugged her off with a smirk.

"Karma---" she trailed off only to be cut off by a loud crash.

"What could that be?" I looked through the window, seeing as it caught everyone else's attention.

"It came from the shed, Kayano and Nagisa are in there, right?" Iroha turned to me as everyone immediately ran out to check.

As we all ran up to the area the explosion came from, we saw a beat up Nagisa staggering as he went outside. Isogai helped him up, holding unto him to support the male.

The octopus burst up from the ground, panting.

"Korosensei!".

"What in the world was that just now?".

A figure burst out of the roof. Green locks, and tentacles waving in the air. A familiar face in one of our uniforms.

Okuda and Iroha looked in realization.

"Kayano-san?" Kanzaki mumbled.

"What's with those tentacles?".

"Aw~ I can't believe I let him get away. I must've underestimated him" Kayano remarked as she stood on the roof and looked down at us.

Korosensei, who still looked shaken, asked, "Kayano-san, what in the world?".

"Sorry, Kaede Kayano's not my real name. I'm Aguri Yukimura's little sister" she looked at him coldly.

The octopus gave a sudden look of realization, before the midget continued.

"You understand now, don't you?" she said, "Murder".