「45th period」: advice time

sorry for the very late update. after tomorrow (10-20-2016) updates may become regular
えみ

K A R M A A K A B A N E
赤羽
student no. 1

"See you tomorrow" the girl waved at me, before running up towards the building.

It had been awhile since we bumped into Itona. Soon enough, we found ourselves reverting to our walk home. And as we did, a random observation came into view.

Somehow, it felt kinda odd, how less we've been fighting. But the thought didn't bother me until my attention was diverted as I was called by someone else.

"Nice seeing you here" Ishikawa greeted me, after seeing me part ways with Iroha.

"So you live nearby too, huh?~" I deadpanned, the amusement I've earned from teasing Itona immediately went down the drain.

"Ouch, it's as if you hate me, Karma" he feigned innocence as he began walking along. "Besides, Iroha didn't tell you? I practically live 3 floors below her".

"No wonder you two were so close, huh?~" I pointed out their ambiguous relationship, how they had kept suspicious terms, as if they shared such secrets.

"I guess" he hummed before turning to me to change the subject almost immediately, "Where are you heading?".

"Home" I shrugged, pointing out the most logical place where, "You?".

"I was going to hit the convenience store for awhile" he answered, "Can I tag along?".

"Well there really isn't anything I can do about it~" I told him, seeing as he already was.

"How cold~" the guy laughed at me. "Don't tell me you're jealous".

"Why would I be?~" I asked him. I didn't have any right to be, nor was I.

"Dunno. Iroha and I have a good relationship, but there isn't anything more to it. I owe her, she owes me" he explained. "Besides, we fight a lot".

"That's something we have in common. But just what is she making you do?~" I pried.

"That's a secret" He turned away. "Anyways, you know my end of the deal. It isn't anything for you to be suspicious about. Asano and Iroha are even closer---".

"Riiight" I answered nonchalantly.

"You don't sound convinced at all" he complained as we came across the familiar park, I've spent my childhood in.

✖︎●✖︎

With shade of dark blue hair, that could be easily be mistaken as black, and a pair of azure eyes, she sat beside me, ruffling my crimson colored hair, most likely thinking that it was the best way to comfort the young me.

"That's okay, you don't have to be lonely. My parents are always busy too", she had told me once.

"Then, can you be my friend?" The naive and young me asked, only to be turned down by the dark haired girl.