「20th period」: play time

M A N A M I O K U D A
奥田 愛美
student no. 5

"I'm just curious"

That was the phrase Karma-kun repeated, when I asked him about Iroha.

And here I thought that their chemistry was really good.

Maybe they hadn't realized yet but, even if the two were always arguing, I saw it as their way of getting along with each other.

Still, if I had a hard time to put it into words. What more, ask the girl about it herself.

It's been a few days since we started helping out in the nursery

It's been a few days since we started helping out in the nursery. Somehow Iroha has been accustoming herself to the kids, especially when she realized that some of them were afraid of Karma-kun.

It was good, though. Compared to before, the kids could approach her normally, and she played with them with the least awkwardness.

Currently, Nakamura-san and Iroha was assigned to water the garden, but being who they were, things got a little bit messy.

There came a point wherein both the girls ended up being drenched in water, water seeping through their uniforms. Even managing to involve Terasaka-kun in their little game.

"Damn, I'm wet" Iroha complained, to which Nakamura just giggled.

"That's what she said~" the blonde winked before bursting into laughter.

"Onee-chan, you're funny" one of the kids laughed, pointing out how wet they were.

"It's nice that you two are enjoying this, but why do you have to drag me with you?" Terasaka complained, trying to restrain himself from shouting at them. The male had also been sprayed with the water hose, causing him to take a short break on his heavy lifting duty.

"Eh~ That's fine, it's just you anyways" Iroha smirked teasingly.

"And besides, who was in the way when we were watering the plants?" Nakamura shot at him.

"Don't forget that you were the one who watered Iroha just because you got distracted while talking to Kurahashi!" Terasaka spat.

"He's got a point" Iroha added smugly.

"But you still got back at me~" Nakamura pointed out.

"And even managed to drag me into it!" Terasaka exclaimed.

"Again, it's just you, Terasaka" she told him. "And besides, I was only getting back at Nakamura".