「46th period」: cultural festival time

I R O H A I N U K A I
犬飼 彩葉
student no. 29

season 2 episode 10

"Karma stop" I warned him, as he drove me into a corner.

"No way~" the redhead smirked inching closer.

I was lucky that we were the only ones in the classroom, and no one else had to watch because, lets face it, they're all doing their assigned tasks for the festival. Then again, I was not as lucky for the situation I got myself into.

"Please? What the fuck are you trying to get me into in the first place?!" I practically begged.

"You still owe me, Iroha-chan~ I believe I have every right to make you do what I want" He grabbed a hold of my two arms, pinning them above me.

Fucker, I mentally cursed.

"Stripping someone shouldn't count in that" I tried to stop him as he ripped my first few buttons open.

"Heeey Wait---" I did my best to push him away despite our differences (in strength and height), sadly, thanks to Nagisa's great timing, he managed to come in the classroom during the scene anyone could've misunderstood.

"S-Sorry--- I-I didn't think you two were in that kind of relationship--- I m-mean, seriously, s-sorry" he stammered, blushing a few shades of red before sliding the door back close.

I blinked, realizing how much he's gotten off me. My top was low enough to show my bra straps, thanks to the goddamn sadist who has been trying to undress me.

"OI NAGISA! COME BACK HERE AND HELP ME!" I screamed.

✖︎●✖︎

I huffed, finally retrieving my dignity, and managing to fully clothe myself again.

"You know, I got a shot of you right?~" Karma smirked, showing me his phone.

It was then that Korosensei used his tentacles to chop us both in the head.

"What was that for?!" I shot at him.

"It's because of you two that Nagisa-kun misunderstood the situation" the octopus did his best to put on a serious face.

"I'm the victim here!" I corrected him.

"What exactly happened anyways?" Nakamura turned to me, as she stood beside Nagisa and the octopus.

"I just wanted to increase the restaurant's advertisement. It's for the good of the class~" Karma feigned his innocence.

"Forcing me to wear a maid outfit, is nowhere near for the good of the class" I hissed.

"No, but if it's you, the sales could actually go up" Nakamura thought about it. "We can make use of your popularity~".

"Don't you dare" I glared.

"Yada's going to be with you. Calm down calm down" she assured me.

"But I'm the only one who'll actually wear that thing!" I complained, pointing at the clothes in horror.

"It's fine~" she smiled deviously before grabbing the clothes from Karma and pushing everyone else outside.