「10th period」: graffiti time

N A G I S A S H I O T A
潮田
student no. 11

              The next couple of days, Iroha really did turn out to be absent. Of course the class simply believed that she was running a fever or something due to that rumor about her health. But what she told me a few days ago, told me otherwise.

"Does she really plan to drop out of school?" I wondered, approaching Karma in his seat after-school.

"Knowing what type of girl she is, she'll most likely do so" he shrugged. "Just wait for the octopus to make his move---".

"That is why I'd like to visit her after-school!" Korosensei suddenly but into our conversation, appearing out of nowhere.

"What do you mean, sensei?" I asked him.

"It's like I said. However, I think it would be better to come with a few classmates of hers" our teacher suggested.

"It doesn't have to be us, right?" I asked, knowing how bad it went with Iroha. "Wouldn't it be better if it was someone like Okuda-san, Kanzaki-san or Kayano, who she's close with?".

"Or the class representatives~" Karma added.

"Eh? But you two are the only ones who found out about her" Korosensei stated as if it was some obvious fact.

"How did you know?~" Karma pointed out, knowing that Korosensei wasn't with us when we followed Iroha.

"Ah, nyurufufufu~" our teacher laughed sheepishly. "I visited her house yesterday but she wouldn't even bother opening the door. And when I finally had her talking, she said something about telling the two of you that she quit".

"I see. So she really is dead set on dropping out, huh?" I deadpanned. But knowing Korosensei, he definitely won't give up until she goes to school.

"Heh?~ So she shut you out?" Karma asked, quite amused by the fact before deciding, "Okay~ Let's go to her house then~"

"Karma-kun..." I sweat dropped.

"It's fine, right? Do you have plans after school?" he turned to me.

"Not really, but we can't just visit her uninvited, right?" I told him.

"It's just a surprise visit from her friends and this octopus~" Karma stated.

I sighed in defeat, "Okay".

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

              We walked up to the last door in the hall, named under Iroha Inukai. Earlier, we managed to get past the entrance without Iroha's approval, all thanks to Karma's persuasiveness. But then again, we still had to deal with the girl in person.