「1st period」: transfer student time

N A G I S A   S H I O T A
潮田
student no. 11

              The start of the second term has both its ups and downs. The day after Kayano's pudding assassination attempt, Karasuma-sensei declared that a new student would be joining us. Further details were going to be announced, and so we just had to bear with the lack of information.

"Alright, class, it's time for homeroom" Korosensei announced, right after entering the classroom. "Please, take your seats".

"Now then, I believe Karasuma-sensei told you another transfer student is coming" he said.

"All the transfer students we've got always caused ton of trouble on their first day" Terasaka complained. And since it was quite true, nobody even attempted to deny it.

"That's true, I got into a spot of bother, taking Ritsu-san too lightly last time. And there was also matters regarding Itona-kun" Korosensei agreed, "But I won't make the same mistake again!".

"What do you mean by that?" Sugino was the first one to ask.

"Isn't it another assassin?" Maehara implied.

"No, this time, the transfer student is an ordinary student from the main building!" Our teacher beamed in joy, "Which means, she isn't another assassin with the same terms as those two".

"Every student in this room would still be after your life, though" Nakamura smirked.

"That's correct" Karasuma-sensei agreed, entering the classroom, to most likely announce the said details.

"Ne, ne, Karasuma-sensei, what did he mean by a student from the main building?" Kurahashi asked.

"Exactly, what it meant" he replied, before turning the class. "She's just another student like you guys. But I think you'll get along well, considering that you most likely know her".

"Is she a cute one?" Okajima suddenly got hyped up.

"Why did she end up in the E Class?" Yada wondered.

"Ask her yourself" he told us before turning to the door. "You may enter".

              The class didn't expect it, as a wave of blue locks entered the room, a bright smile greeted us immediately. She stood straight, hair flowing down her shoulders as pair of matching blue eyes stared back at us.

She's super cute!, most of the guys probably reacted, thinking so. The others, well, they're probably at least glad that we were having a normal student.