「2nd period」: impression time

K A R M A   A K A B A N E
赤羽
student no. 1

season 2 episode 2 (2nd half --- 11:00 onwards)

              Iroha was the exact type of person who wouldn't get into the so called End Class. Even if the whole class was convinced that this girl was amazing, I doubt that chairman would dispose of one of his favored students because of such a petty reason.

Besides, if she really was smart, a few make up classes would've gotten her back on track, for someone that had been from Class A, after all.

Everyone knew it was unexpected for her to be here but no one bothered to wonder why. 'If I can just piss her off a bit, I may be able to get it out of her.'

"Nice to meet you, Inukai-san. I'm Akabane Karma, feel free to call me by my first name", I smiled at her, before the girl sat beside me.

"Um, likewise. You can call me Iroha then".

"So anyways, Iroha-chan~" I attempted to provoke the girl, "You're one of Asano-kun's minions, right? What happened? Did he get sick of you?".

"Hm? What are you talking about, Karma-kun? Asano-kun and I are childhood friends, I don't think that has anything to do with this" she immediately dodged my question.

"Eh? But as his childhood friend, he must've attempted to teach you. Knowing that you're in Class E, then that guy must've given up on you by now~" I teased. "Just kidding~".

"Is being placed in the End Class, really that bad?" She asked me straightforwardly.

She was from the main building. And to them, being placed in Class E, always meant that it would've been better if you died instead.

"Are you alright in the head?" I asked her, "Since you're with us misfits, you must've known that your reputation has been killed, right?".

"Compared to that boring reputation," She smiled, "I'd rather kill our teacher like we were assigned to. Besides, if we don't kill him, there won't be anyone who'd remember all that".

Even though I was sure myself, at one point I noticed a hint of mischief in her eyes. Once I blinked, the glint in her eyes was immediately gone in almost a second.

'I knew it,' my intuition told me, 'there's just something about her.'

"I see~" I just gave her one last look, before listening to Korosensei's lecture.

'She definitely changed since the first time I saw her,' I smirked at the thought.

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

              Some day that week, Karasuma-sensei really started buckling down on training. Today's game consisted of parkour turned cops and robbers with Korosensei and Karasuma-sensei as the cops, and the robbers as everyone else.

It's been a few days since Iroha came to school and it seemed like she warmed up to the class, especially to Okuda and Kayano. That said, the girl was running with our group during the entire task.

"Okajima-san, Hayami-san, Chiba-san, Fuwa-san! Out!" Ritsu notified, as Iroha checked on her phone.

After a few more minutes of running around, Kayano was the one who checked, "Sugaya-san, Bitch-sensei! Out!".