「39th period」: recovery time

I R O H A I N U K A I
犬飼 彩葉
student no. 29

season 2 episode 10

I woke up as the room lit up, but as I sat up to get a better view of the room, pain began spreading through out my body.

Fuck, I mentally cursed, noticing how my entire being was sore. Slowly, I started recalling the events of the night before and as I did, I caught sight of that bush of red hair, a wave of relief coming over me.

"Hm...Oh, you're awake now" Bitch-sensei greeted me. "I hear things went pretty crazy last night".

"Yeah..." I mumbled. "So, what's he doing here?" I pointed towards the sadist, who's head was resting on the couch I was sleeping on.

"Well, he, just helped your ass, last night" Karma answered my question, looking up at me. "And you owe him a lot~".

I just shrugged him of with a "mhm", but of course, this was Karma we're talking about.

"To start with, you can start calling me master" he teased me, inching closer as he played with a lock of my hair. I did my best not to turn crimson.

"If you two are thinking of doing those things, you should probably get a room" Bitch-sensei commented with a wink before leaving for her next class.

"Ugh..." I muttered, and then turned to the redhead. "So, Karma! Won't you be a pal and let me off the hook?" I asked him, feigning a smile as I did so.

"Nice try. Really~" he returned the gesture. "Unfortunately, no. No, I will not".

"Well, there must be something I can do" I attempted to persuade him.

"You could admit I'm better than you---".

"No" I shot him down.

"Then..." He trailed off inching even closer, before I caught sight of a pink octopus.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I jerked back away from the redhead, glaring our teacher who has been watching us while simultaneously snacking.

"This is the staff room, Iroha-chan. Nyurufufu~" he smiled, looking so smitten.

"Since when were you here, then?" I raised a brow

"Since that time Karma-kun asked you to call him master" our teacher grinned ear to ear, successfully driving me off.