「80th period」: hijack time

N A G I S A S H I O T A
潮田
student no. 11

season 2 episode 18

"Hey, Nagisa" Iroha approached me the following day.

"Yeah?" I listened, waiting for what she had to say.

"I just want to thank you" she said softly. "For the other day and all".

"Eh? That's my line, Iroha-chan. You were the ones who surrendered" I told her and the girl shook me off.

"That isn't big compared to what you did for Karma" she smiled. "If this doesn't work out, we'll still continue the assassination. On the other hand, you managed to make him listen by using his own specialty against him. I'm glad you two fixed your friendship. Shi-chan used to ramble about how he missed you guys".

(a/n: incase you forgot, Iroha calls Ishikawa Hikaru "Shi-chan")

"Ehh, Hikaru-kun, huh?" I small smile crept on my face at the thought.

I missed hanging out with him too.

Still, for Iroha---who had so much pride, to be concerned of Karma and to even thank me, I wonder what's going on between them.

Speaking of the devil. "What are you two blue-haired midgets talking about over there? Don't tell me you're starting a cult~" the redhead approached us, putting his elbow on top of Iroha's head to emphasize just how much taller he was than her.

Oh well, I thought. Another question for another day I guess.

Theres no way I could ask it out of the blue.

"You should've seen your face the other day!" Iroha laughed at Karma, changing the subject and turning it against him for a change.

Before he got the chance to flick her forehead, she gave me a look as if to say to keep our conversation a secret.

But when the sadist inflicted the, I quote, "skull-damaging" flick of his, she shouted in defense, "That hurt, Bakabane!".

Karma really is amazing, I thought. For him to be able to make use of Iroha as if they were the best of friends. They didn't even fight not one bit during the games.

Even if I think about it right now, it would've been their win if Karma hadn't surrendered.

But old habits die hard, so it wasn't like their bickering toned down at all.

"With how you both are, I can't believe you two pulled off your stunts together during the games" Kataoka sighed.

"Alright, you two, that's enough" Isogai averted their attention for us to hear Takebayashi out.

✖︎︎●✖︎

"Let's think about this in general terms. Are the world's leaders really only thinking about killing Korosensei? I don't think so" he answered his own question.

"After all, their original goal is to save the earth. Along with their research on killing him, they must be doing research that doesn't involve killing him, too. Why don't we all look into that?"